The Student Room Group

Girls, answer this poll about attractiveness of muscles in males

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Ezekiella
Not to be harsh but this. AFAIK not too many girls actually dislike muscles on guys. Besides if you think it's healthier you should do it regardless of what us womenfolk think :tongue: find someone who likes you for you :biggrin:

cute :wink:
Reply 21
Original post by htc one s
do girls come up to you? (srs)

no wtf please tell me the point of this poll in all honesty
Reply 22
cute :wink:

Just to let you know, I am actually a gay male, but if you saw me I'm sure you would find me very cute :hubba:
Reply 23
Just to let you know, I am actually a gay male, but if you saw me I'm sure you would find me very cute :hubba:

back when i was muscular i actually had a beautiful gay man look at me longingly at a bus stop. but it doesn't happen now, whether it's because of my lack of physical appeal, or a lack of confidence for several reasons now, i don't know
Reply 24
back when i was muscular i actually had a beautiful gay man look at me longingly at a bus stop. but it doesn't happen now, whether it's because of my lack of physical appeal, or a lack of confidence for several reasons now, i don't know

Damn, trolling attempt fail :tongue:

Out of curiosity are you bi? Oh and if you were muscular before all the more reason to start training again, nothing worse than remembering how much better you once were :wink:
Reply 25
Damn, trolling attempt fail :tongue:

Out of curiosity are you bi? Oh and if you were muscular before all the more reason to start training again, nothing worse than remembering how much better you once were :wink:

no that guy looked like a girl, i noticed he was wearing mens clothes much later after making eye contact and such, but i think i might be bi
Reply 26
Original post by Voltozonic
What jamboogy said. Be yourself bro.

Males are obsessed now a days with looking a certain way to pick up girls where as a lot of females in society are not very good looking at all and dont try half as hard.

Personally, i'm fed up with the whole stereotype that men are supposed to make the effort when picking up women.

I actually had a girl come up to me the other day at a bar and ask me if i was going to by her a drink ? I told her to fork off. She was the one who was keen so she can buy me a bleeding drink.

I like your temperament man, it's good to see that there's at least one person here who isn't a huge try hard w*nker.
Reply 27
bumb
Reply 28
I've managed to get people in my life without doing what 90% of guys do which is acting like the our sole purpose is get on one knee and beg women to like us.

Unlike you i've got confidence and don't need to do that. Seems to work because my current girl is banging.

my confidence comes from female attention
Reply 29
my confidence comes from female attention

Probably not the best idea to base it solely/mostly on that, if you think youre fit and attractive you naturally will be, whereas centring it around others opinions is always risky. Also, if you want to get a really special girl (as in, hot with a nice personality) from personal observation 90% of them will require you to chase them, not the other way around. It may not be modern or "feminist" but that's the way it's often expected to work.
Muscular or slim.
Reply 31
So does a lot of mine. And i get attention without being a douche, wasting £30.99 a month at a gym, wearing chinos as soon as they become the "trend" or arse-licking.

what dsoes your gym cost you?
Um.. what if you like guys with abit of chunk on them?

Not been funny but I dont like bags of bones and i dont like muscle heads..
Reply 33
That's exactly how it works, but I dont buy into it and it hasn't caused me any problems.

Yeah, I dont like buying into it either (I'm quite extroverted and tend to like to chase guys I like rather than Jedi mind trick them into fancying me!) but it doesn't tend to pay off as most guys tend to assume there's something wrong with a girl if she needs to chase them rather than the other way around.
what if your sole aim in life was to have sex with as many women as possible?

But you're a phone :zomg:
Reply 35
Original post by sammyjade92
Um.. what if you like guys with abit of chunk on them?

Not been funny but I dont like bags of bones and i dont like muscle heads..

are you 'chunky' yourself?
Reply 36
i was pretty much a douche when i was muscular, i'm not sure if i was deluded into thinkingf girls liked me
are you 'chunky' yourself?

Unless you call size 8, 5ft 3 chunky...
Reply 38

do you fancy muscular guys, would you be in love with someone for being muscular alone?
Reply 39

do you think this guy is attractive?

chad-howse-247.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending