The Student Room Group

Do I have a chance?

So me and my ex recently started talking as just friends. After 3 years I've kind of forgotten how to be friends with him but we're taking it slow. We didn't talk for a couple of months when we broke up but we realised we can't not talk to each other. Anyway now he says he doesn't think he's ever gotten over me and he's just confused, I feel the same way.

We talk every couple of days as opposed to every single day like before which is understandable but I don't know if he's still confused or over me. Do you think I have a chance?

Ugh, or how do I just be friends. We were pretty tight, and I secretly hope he doesn't find someone else :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
So me and my ex recently started talking as just friends. After 3 years I've kind of forgotten how to be friends with him but we're taking it slow. We didn't talk for a couple of months when we broke up but we realised we can't not talk to each other. Anyway now he says he doesn't think he's ever gotten over me and he's just confused, I feel the same way.

We talk every couple of days as opposed to every single day like before which is understandable but I don't know if he's still confused or over me. Do you think I have a chance?

Ugh, or how do I just be friends. We were pretty tight, and I secretly hope he doesn't find someone else :frown:

Talk to each other about this, you both need to figure out what you both really want.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending