The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OP should have never mentioned a controversial topic on here the politically correct nut jobs will have a field day and will repeat their same old trash every 5 or so replies. It was a waste of time expecting a reasonable non bigot infested discussion

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by de_monies
Answer the question please.

IF Anti white is synonymous for anti racism, then pro white is synonymous for pro racism. According to your logic, if you are pro white, you are pro racism. I of course don't agree with this, but this is what one can deduce from your logic. I mean, even "marmiteman" agrees on that one

You don't get it.

Anti-whites make excuse after excuse to turn every white country into a non-white country.

If a white person objects to this agenda, they call them a "racist".

To be perceived as a "racist" is socially devastating in this climate and can lead to loss of career, death threats and more.

The so-called racists can see that this will inevitably lead over time to the genocide of the white race, but they're not allowed to express any concern without being shouted down as if they're a Nazi who wants to kill six million Jews.

Therefore those that promote and maintain this culture under the guise of "zero tolerance for racism" are not anti-racist, they are anti-white. They just don't see it as a problem because they view the world through an anti-white prism.
Reply 282
this ain't just caused by the labour party but you can blame the Islamic Ideology where they venture to new lands and multiply like bunnies. by the year 2030 there will be more Islamic children born in the UK than non-Islamic children
Reply 283
Original post by thesabbath
You don't get it.

Anti-whites make excuse after excuse to turn every white country into a non-white country.

To be perceived as a "racist" is socially devastating in this climate and can lead to loss of career, death threats and more.

The so-called racists can see that this will inevitably lead over time to the genocide of the white race, but they're not allowed to express any concern without being shouted down as if they're a Nazi who wants to kill six million Jews.

Therefore those that promote and maintain this culture under the guise of "zero tolerance for racism" are not anti-racist, they are anti-white. They just don't see it as a problem because they view the world through an anti-white prism.

I don't think this is likely as long as white males and white females have children with each other exclusively at a rate of 2.1 per couple. I don't think governments are actively preventing white people from reproducing with each other either.
Original post by effofex
It works fine in:

Mumbai
Singapore
Dubai
Amsterdam

If you think multi-culturalism works well in Dubai I feel sorry for you. They literally import cheap foreign labour (who might as well be slaves) to complete their vanity projects due to their recent outrageous wealth due to luckily sitting on oil reserves.

Many of these 'slaves' commit suicide off the top of the skyscrapers they are completing, they are treated as inferior creatures and refused citizenship. There is no integration at all between the immigrant working class and the rich middle classes/elite and the tyrannical religious fundametalist doctrine is highly oppressive to many (especially women/non-muslims).

Just because it seemed fun when daddy took you on your artifical holiday to a 5* Dubai resort, it doesn't mean the country is all fun and games. (massive assumption made purely for sarastic/humerous purposes - I'm fully aware you've probably never visited Dubai).
This is happening unilaterally in the UK, in the USA, and a few other White countries around the world. It is not happening in Asian nations, it is not happening in African nations. The only conclusion that can be drawn is that White people will eventually disappear.

Anyone celebrating this is de facto anti-white, ie racist.

The only way white people are being wiped off is if they're being killed. They're clearly not being killed and so clearly not being wiped out. Immigrants don't come here and remove white people, there are still as many white people here as there would be with no non-whites at all.
Original post by effofex
I don't think this is likely as long as white males and white females have children with each other exclusively at a rate of 2.1 per couple. I don't think governments are actively preventing white people from reproducing with each other either.

they will still be rendered minorities in their own country and who is to say that the new occupants will be as liberal and enlightened as those nice white folk once were?
because being told that "white supremacism" and "nationalism" are bad things and the promotion of other cultures is not controversial you are directly marginalising the right to exist of white british culture.

Where is this promotion of other cultures?
Reply 288
Original post by Oschene23
If you think multi-culturalism works well in Dubai I feel sorry for you. They literally import cheap foreign labour (who might as well be slaves) to complete their vanity projects due to their recent outrageous wealth due to luckily sitting on oil reserves.

Many of these 'slaves' commit suicide off the top of the skyscrapers they are completing, they are treated as inferior creatures and refused citizenship. There is no integration at all between the immigrant working class and the rich middle classes/elite and the tyrannical religious fundametalist doctrine is highly oppressive to many (especially women/non-muslims).

Just because it seemed fun when daddy took you on your artifical holiday to a 5* Dubai resort, it doesn't mean the country is all fun and games. (massive assumption made purely for sarastic/humerous purposes - I'm fully aware you've probably never visited Dubai).

Most migrant workers in Dubai do not jump of buildings. I am fully aware that there have been cases of exploitation, but migrant workers continue to move to Dubai to earn some quick money.

Many migrants in Dubai have no intention of 'integrating' with the local Emirati population because they:

a) may not speak Arabic at all - many technical functions there use English.
b) may enjoy consuming non-Arab cuisine including alcohol
c) may find the customs of Emirati people to be quite boring.
d) may want to save as much money as possible rather than behaving in a profligate manner as many Emiratis do.

Despite the supposedly strict Islamic law, when 85% of your population is non-Emirati there is going to be some degree of multiculturalism.
Reply 289
they will still be rendered minorities in their own country and who is to say that the new occupants will be as liberal and enlightened as those nice white folk once were?

Unlikely if capital flows over the next 50 years are generally from West to East (i.e. the opposite of the 19th/20th centuries).

Furthermore, if you skew the migrant population towards one that is dominated by young men, then the birth rate decreases.
Original post by effofex
Unlikely if capital flows over the next 50 years are generally from West to East (i.e. the opposite of the 19th/20th centuries).

Furthermore, if you skew the migrant population towards one that is dominated by young men, then the birth rate decreases.

you just can't stop justifying your anti-white agenda can you, "close your eyes and pretend it isn't happening". why should we?
you just can't stop justifying your anti-white agenda can you, "close your eyes and pretend it isn't happening". why should we?

Answer my last post you moron
Reply 292

Are you suggesting that capitalism and internationalized labour markets are an 'anti-white agenda'? If so, why?

If white people no longer want to be part of a global marketplace then they are free to vote for the nationalization of all private corporations operating in their demographic lands. They are free to then vote in governments that will prioritize their full employment above the rights of corporations to create maximum value for their shareholders.

However they do not vote like this. Why do you think that is?
Original post by effofex
Are you suggesting that capitalism and internationalized labour markets are an 'anti-white agenda'? If so, why?

If white people no longer want to be part of a global marketplace then they are free to vote for the nationalization of all private corporations operating in their demographic lands. They are free to then vote in governments that will prioritize their full employment above the rights of corporations to create maximum value for their shareholders.

However they do not vote like this. Why do you think that is?

Don't bother with him. His brain limit is- 'uhhhh white people.... uhhh no white people.... uhhh anti-white! uhhhhh'
Reply 294
I have to applaud the DailyMail, they know what their audience wants to read and they never really fail to deliver. As a company they are doing exactly what they should be doing, but is it morally correct? Who knows.
Original post by YGurung
The thing is if new immigrants who are under qualified and do not speak English very well can find a job, then why can't these people?

They might offer to work for less, fewer holidays etc.
You could start with reading the Highest Rated comments on these articles from the comfort of your ivory tower:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21511904
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320002/How-rise-white-flight-areas-dominated-ethnic-minorities-creating-segregated-UK.html

It's not me you have to convince that "white flight" isn't a thing, it's huge numbers of the white British population. Good luck.

Because people with those kind of views obsessively swarm to internet comment boards on these kind of topics does not mean that these comments are representative of the majority of people.
You don't get it.

No you don't get it

Anti racism = against racism. I am against racism. Am I anti white?

Anti bullying = against bullying
Anti rape = against rape etc.....

Actually I could even go as far as make my own general conclusions like "They say they are anti bullying, but what they really are is anti authority" or "They say they are anti rape, but what they really are is misandric" (Again, choosing wildly loosely related terms)

You really think that there's some conspiracy to turn white country in to non white countries? What is your basis of this? Where is your proof?

It's silly that you just spout Bob Whitaker mantra, without even looking at the semantics of the words you are spewing.

And rightfully so (Not death threats, but the loss of career). I don't think it's really lead to death threats, so that's pure hyperbole

The irony of course is that you're probably anti semitic as well, and believe in things such as the "holohoax" Please tell me how white people are systematically been targeted, and how they are being wiped out? Who is killing whom?

Right. Ever considered that you can simply be anti racist, though I guess it's politically better for you to be seen as an enlightened one, instead of a racist, which is what you actually are, and then go on to call people anti whites, race traitors etc...

Like you're really liberal.. And again you're basing your preconceived notions on nothing but prejudice. You're the one that says terms like "cultural marxism" "extreme left education system" Yeah you're the best example of a liberal person....

Unless of course you're saying you're not liberal. I mean you did say "as liberal and enlightened as those nice white folk" meaning that you are obviously not part of "nice white folk"

Also, answer my question. Are you pro white?
(edited 10 years ago)
I love reading the DM comments. They just seem way ott.

Edit: Some of them really are.
(edited 10 years ago)

I think it's pretty obvious that the BRIC and the Next eleven nations are going to need considerable immigration in the next 50 - 100 years or so, so there goes your argument about people only immigrating to white countries

Actually, people do that already. Black people migrate to black countries, white people migrate to black countries etc.. Well that being said, I guess you'd call Arabs black as well? When a lot of them are quite light

And that most of the world is actually caucasian so even IF "white" people died out, they wouldn't as caucasians (ie: most of the world) would naturally turn white after thousands of years, due to the cold climate, so if any thing I really wouldn't be surprised if my great, great, great ......... great grandson is completely white.

Nor would I be surprised if the descendents of white Australians today aren't black in thousands of years time
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending