The Student Room Group

Does anybody else find Kim Kardashian physically repulsive?

Scroll to see replies

I actually am attracted to hideous hippos

...just a fetish of mine :awesome:
Reply 41
Wow used to find her VERY attractive these pictures put me off :frown: Thanks OP. However, still have my First choice :biggrin: images (1).jpg
I find her (non-pregnant) body physically attractive but not her as a whole, repulsive is probably a bit extreme though.
You know in family guy when Lois gets fat and Peter asks if Brian would still have sex with her and he's like:

"I would wreck that chick. No matter how fat she gets I would wreck her."

"Well aren't you a trooper."

That's kinda my feelings here.
Reply 44
Shes not all that.
Reply 45
The poll doesn't lie folks.

TSR, you hate her!
Original post by Rybee
Just seen a pic of her going to the gym... I dunno about you but to me she don't look like she been doing enough squats... I mean look at her :s

I'm sure she's pregnant there...

she doesn't need to do any more squats either
Reply 47
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
I'm sure she's pregnant there...

she doesn't need to do any more squats either

Course she does, her arse is absolutely huge, full of fat. That's greed. Over eating and binging. Can't play the pregnancy card there unfortunately.
Original post by Rybee
She'll be giving birth to a bastard too. Sums her up.

I really hope that this whole thread is a troll.

Criticizing her personality and way of life is fine (although calling her child a bastard is quite insensitive considering many couples have children before getting married nowadays)

But mocking her looks while heavily pregnant is quite low if I'm being honest, she's at her most vulnerable figure-wise, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Oh and I really hope that you're some sort of model yourself if you think that she looked fat in that picture of her in a bikini posted earlier. Still wouldn't make it ok but it'd be somewhat understandable maybe.
With an arse like that, I'm surprised the Japanese aren't trying to harpoon her.

Note: She had that arse long before she was pregnant. Extra weight on a pregnant woman is no issue.
It's not like that poll is biased or anything...
Reply 51
I think she's a complete skank.
I'd **** her all over, don't care what anyone says. And that arse is why she's famous too.
(edited 10 years ago)
Love how there's a picture of a killer whale in the middle there :rofl:
If this is the best you can do with your life right now, I worry for you.
Reply 55
Let her get fat for preganancy, it's o ' naturel. Some people have fat fetish so they'll find her georg.
Reply 56
Pregnancy doesn't flatter her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rybee
Course she does, her arse is absolutely huge, full of fat. That's greed. Over eating and binging. Can't play the pregnancy card there unfortunately.

No, thats genetics, look at her sisters & mom, they all have quite big bums, maybe except Kourtney because she has a smaller frame than them
Reply 58
You're so harsh! Leave her alone, she's preggers.
Physically repulsive? No.
Fake? Yes.

She is extremely pretty but I really do think it's the make up more than her.

Quick Reply

Latest