The Student Room Group

Guy I like didn't tell me he had a baby...

Ok so I have this friend, and two years ago we had a bit of a FWB thing going on. I hadn't spoken to him in well over a year, when he contacted me recently, and we ended up getting quite flirty and exchanging some dirty messages and have done a couple of times, talking about potentially hooking up again.

However, I then found out that he has a girlfriend, and that she is currently in hospital after giving birth to his new born son, and he didn't even so much as mention it! :eek:

Now I feel horrible, I mean he is texting me those things while she is having a tough time with his baby.

He cheated on his last girlfriend (with me), and he is into some dodgy stuff so I have never considered him relationship material. For some reason though, I am furious that he got in touch out of the blue like that, apparently with the purpose of having some fun, and never told me about his baby.

I know it's none of my business really, but I feel really bad for her, and I feel like I have a part in this now. Is there anything I can do?
oh I thought he actually had a baby... :facepalm:
Reply 2
tell him you know about his family and you don't want to be contacted again?
Reply 3
Firstly what's FWB?
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so I have this friend, and two years ago we had a bit of a FWB thing going on. I hadn't spoken to him in well over a year, when he contacted me recently, and we ended up getting quite flirty and exchanging some dirty messages and have done a couple of times, talking about potentially hooking up again.

However, I then found out that he has a girlfriend, and that she is currently in hospital after giving birth to his new born son, and he didn't even so much as mention it! :eek:

Now I feel horrible, I mean he is texting me those things while she is having a tough time with his baby.

He cheated on his last girlfriend (with me), and he is into some dodgy stuff so I have never considered him relationship material. For some reason though, I am furious that he got in touch out of the blue like that, apparently with the purpose of having some fun, and never told me about his baby.

I know it's none of my business really, but I feel really bad for her, and I feel like I have a part in this now. Is there anything I can do?

You are within your right to be furious, he basically lied to you. Best thing to do is completely ignore him, just be thankful you ain't the one he got pregnant because that poor girl will find out sooner or later what a rat he is.
Reply 5
Original post by Iron Lady
Firstly what's FWB?

Friends with benefits
Reply 6
Original post by yothi5
Friends with benefits

Thanks - I googled it before and all it came up with was:

BFF Best Friends Forever Big Fat Friend/Female
BFFAE Best Friends Forever And Ever Best Friends For All Eternity

:lol:

Back to the OP, he's a scumbag with serious commitment/moral issues. Say his has responsibility with his son and the mother of him, so you don't want to get in the way, and there isn't any trust.
Reply 7
Thanks guys! Well I guess there's nothing I can do except tell him where to go.
Reply 8
Walk away. There relationship is not your problem.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending