The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CSM1996
Mines was in exam conditions though, it is different :wink: Plus I made a stupid mistake in my paper. Pmsl couldn't factorise the question that was like a^2 + 2ab + b^2 or something :lol:

Yeah, that was just the square of the first, plus the square of the second plus or minus twice the product rule wasn't it? Something like that anyway. I spent like 20 minutes in my second prelim trying to factorise something too
Original post by Bromaldehyde
Got two left Physics and Chemistry. And nice we don't get that week off, we are back in school to start S5 :cry2:.

I've only got the break because the last exam my school does in Int 2 Spanish on the 5th June so S5 come back on 6th and S6 are back on the 7th because they have an induction day at South Lanarkshire county buildings
Reply 282
Original post by jackamakka
Yeah, that was just the square of the first, plus the square of the second plus or minus twice the product rule wasn't it? Something like that anyway. I spent like 20 minutes in my second prelim trying to factorise something too

Tbh it was so easy, I got it as soon as I walked out the exam hall :frown:

In higher factorising becomes so much easier because you do it for like everything :lol:
Anyone else do French Credit Listening? Monsieur such and such was just a vague mumble, and he sounded like he was going to off himself when he was talking about how he missed his friends in France! At least the storyline was a change from "You are staying with your French penfriend Marc.."
Reply 284
Original post by SpanishInquisition
Anyone else do French Credit Listening? Monsieur such and such was just a vague mumble, and he sounded like he was going to off himself when he was talking about how he missed his friends in France! At least the storyline was a change from "You are staying with your French penfriend Marc.."

Hahahaha! "You and your penfriend Oliviér visit a campsite..." Or "you talk to the waitress Anita, what does she say?" :tongue:

I did it, and I think I did horribly :s-smilie: I tend to rely on my reading skills Ahah. He was very hard to interpret, his accent and the tape kept jumping - I don't think he was at all enjoying the barbecue which my family prepared especially for his family. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That was peasserss! Except for the other question about the differences in food between Scotland and France. Although, I am fairly proficient in Le Français - been studying it since I was 5 - so I can't really say in terms of difficulty.
Is anyone else doing SG business management tomorrow :biggrin:?
Original post by Pennyarcade
Is anyone else doing SG business management tomorrow :biggrin:?

What's business management like ? My school doesn't offer it. :frown:
What's business management like ? My school doesn't offer it. :frown:

Pretty much learning all of the different areas of a business eg Production, Human resources etc. Its very easy and boring :frown:
Pretty much learning all of the different areas of a business eg Production, Human resources etc. Its very easy and boring :frown:

At least it's easy :P
Original post by CanineVet
Hahahaha! "You and your penfriend Oliviér visit a campsite..." Or "you talk to the waitress Anita, what does she say?" :tongue:

I did it, and I think I did horribly :s-smilie: I tend to rely on my reading skills Ahah. He was very hard to interpret, his accent and the tape kept jumping - I don't think he was at all enjoying the barbecue which my family prepared especially for his family. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You would hope for a basic level of English if he's getting a job at an energy company, but let's not poke holes in the plot! I didn't do so well with the food either, I said that in France there was lots of fresh produce and Scotland had lots of markets :confused:
You would hope for a basic level of English if he's getting a job at an energy company, but let's not poke holes in the plot! I didn't do so well with the food either, I said that in France there was lots of fresh produce and Scotland had lots of markets :confused:

How can you remember your answers ? :tongue:
How can you remember your answers ? :tongue:

I was talking to my friend about it and we were taking the piss so I guess they're ingrained in my memory. :tongue:
Oh also, Int 2 maths. Went mostly ok, but both papers turned a bit sour towards the end. What in the holy jesus was the last question in paper 2?
Oh also, Int 2 maths. Went mostly ok, but both papers turned a bit sour towards the end. What in the holy jesus was the last question in paper 2?

Just a trig equation

h = 7 + 5sint
10.8 = 7 + 5sint
3.8 = 5sint
0.76 = sint
t = 49.5 seconds, (180-49.5 =) 130.5 seconds

My teacher did this exact question with us the day before study leave started :biggrin:

I know I've made a mistake in the Arc question in Paper 1 (forgot to change the radius to the diameter!) but apart from that I think I've done well
Just a trig equation

h = 7 + 5sint
10.8 = 7 + 5sint
3.8 = 5sint
0.76 = sint
t = 49.5 seconds, (180-49.5 =) 130.5 seconds

My teacher did this exact question with us the day before study leave started :biggrin:

I know I've made a mistake in the Arc question in Paper 1 (forgot to change the radius to the diameter!) but apart from that I think I've done well

Yes! I got 49.5 and 130.5 was a desperate guess. :biggrin: Come to think of it I scored out 130.5, but my teacher says that a scored out answer that isn't replaced will be marked as usual.
(edited 10 years ago)
Yes! I got 49.5 and 130.5 was a desperate guess. :biggrin: Come to think of it I scored out 130.5, but my teacher says that a scored out answer that isn't replaced will be marked as usual.

I know that's the rule for French Int 2 so it might apply to Maths too
Reply 297
I know that's the rule for French Int 2 so it might apply to Maths too

How did your int 2 maths go, you think you got more than 96% :wink: joking you probably have :lol:
Business was pretty easy :biggrin:
Business was pretty easy :biggrin:

Did you do int2 or sg?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending