Comments - Really hope I get my grade so excited to come to Warwick :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by trisha.b
course you're firming - Law ( LLB )
Grades you need - Unconditional
Where you're picking as Insurance -
Comments - Not really excited about living in a univ campus, but I hope it turns out to be a good experience!

Why aren't you excited to live on the campus? For me that's hopefully gonna be a good part lol! Campus uni's seem so much more fun than city uni's..... hmm!

For me it's

Course: Law
Grades needed: 3 A's
Insurance: Exeter
Comments: I may have just missed my offer by one grade based on how I feel my exams went....... we'll see!
Original post by Kaii_Smith
Course - Microbiology and virology
Grades - AAB
Insurance - Nottingham Trent

I'm doing Biomedical Science, so I'll probably see you around on the Gibbet Hill campus.
Warwick course you're firming - Computer and Business Studies
Grades you need - None
Where you're picking as Insurance - Don't have :/
Comments Moving to straight CS in second year
Reply 204
Original post by bethambitious
Why aren't you excited to live on the campus? For me that's hopefully gonna be a good part lol! Campus uni's seem so much more fun than city uni's..... hmm!

For me it's

Course: Law
Grades needed: 3 A's
Insurance: Exeter
Comments: I may have just missed my offer by one grade based on how I feel my exams went....... we'll see!

Haha! it will definitely be a very different and 'new' experience! But, lets see :smile:

All the best for your grades! Where are you from? Done with accommodation?
Reply 205
Course - Microbiology and virology
Grades - AAB
Insurance - Nottingham Trent

Original post by Lethorio
I'm doing Biomedical Science, so I'll probably see you around on the Gibbet Hill campus.

I'm doing Biomed too! See you guys around Gibbet Hill (hopefully...I haven't got the grades yet) :smile:
[Course - Mathematics & Economics
Grades - A* in mathematics and either A* in fm,A Step Grade 2 or A in fm,A Step Grade 1,
Insurance - Sheffield
Comments - Looking forward to meeting everyone at Warwick hopefully!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah will see you around :smile: what accommodation you going into?
Yeah will see you around :smile: what accommodation you going into?

I put Jack Martin as my first, Rootes as my second. I can't even remember what my third, fourth and fifth are, so I think I'm basically just going to cry if I don't get into JM or Rootes.
I put Jack Martin as my first, Rootes as my second. I can't even remember what my third, fourth and fifth are, so I think I'm basically just going to cry if I don't get into JM or Rootes.

They are quite different from each other, I hope you get ones of those then :smile: we dont want any tears :gigg:
Warwick course you're firming - French with international studies
Grades you need - Have them already - I have an unconditional offer - Gap year
Where you're picking as Insurance - Didnt pick one!
Comments - Ready to go warwick woo
They are quite different from each other, I hope you get ones of those then :smile: we dont want any tears :gigg:

They seemed pretty similar when I saw them at the open day. Only difference is the Jack Martin kitchen layout was better, and the ensuite, but you pay more to make up for that. I mostly picked them due to the location though. Can't be doing with a 20 minute walk back and forward to Gibbet Hill all the time. :P
They seemed pretty similar when I saw them at the open day. Only difference is the Jack Martin kitchen layout was better, and the ensuite, but you pay more to make up for that. I mostly picked them due to the location though. Can't be doing with a 20 minute walk back and forward to Gibbet Hill all the time. :P

Well I could end up with that problem :frown: I want to stay in Heronbank or Sherbourne which might be a bit of a walk but thats my own fault for being fussy with what accommodation I wanted :colondollar:
Original post by trisha.b
Haha! it will definitely be a very different and 'new' experience! But, lets see :smile:

All the best for your grades! Where are you from? Done with accommodation?

Thanks thanks, you too! I'm from London and you? I literally done my accommodation yesterday and really don't want to pay for but I hope I get an en-suite.. I want to live in JM (stayed there last summer, was pretty good). Where do you wanna stay?
Warwick course you're firming - General Engineering
Grades you need - AAA
Where you're picking as Insurance - Nottingham
Comments - Can't wait to start the course here! See you all freshers week I guess :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Perpetual_nomad
Aww Yay! Another engineer! Might see you next year

Yay!! More engineers! haha :smile: See you there!
Yay!
Reply 217
Original post by bethambitious
Thanks thanks, you too! I'm from London and you? I literally done my accommodation yesterday and really don't want to pay for but I hope I get an en-suite.. I want to live in JM (stayed there last summer, was pretty good). Where do you wanna stay?

I am from India! I want to stay in Arthur Vick :smile: I haven't done my accommodation yet. Will do it asap :frown:
Reply 218
How is everyone feeling about results day? Well minus you un-conditionals :P
Reply 219
Original post by mattwills18
Warwick course you're firming - HistoryGrades you need - AAA, including HistoryWhere you're picking as Insurance - Southampton who need AABComments - I'm pretty excited with my offer, I never though I would get one! Warwick has always been my aim as I'll get to spend a term in Venice in my third year!! Can't wait to start after my gap year! :biggrin:
Yay fellow history student!!!! Where are you from? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest