The Student Room Group

Help college hasn't told me my results and ucas won't update

Does this mean I've failed?

My college told me I would receive my results my post on the 14th however I still haven't received them or heard anything from them since I left.

My ucas, although I've been able to log in since 7.30am hasn't changed and still says conditional.

I've only applied for one Uni so if I rang them up would hey be able to tell me if I've got in or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by Emma-

My college told me I would receive my results my post on the 14th however I still haven't received them or heard anything from them since I left.

My ucas, although I've been able to log in since 7.30am hasn't changed and still says conditional.

I've only applied for one Uni so if I rang them up would hey be able to tell me if I've got in or not?

Call your college up for the results? That way you will know whether you made your offer or not.

Then, take things from there.
Hi Emma,

Due to the large amount of students going through the process it can take a while for UCAS to update. I would advise calling up the University you applied to. That way, if they can tell you you can put your mind at rest!

Good luck,

Rebecca
Original post by Emma-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Emma,

Due to the large amount of students going through the process it can take a while for UCAS to update. I would advise you to call up your college to find out your results, that way you can put your mind at rest!

Good luck,

Rebecca
Reply 4
The college number is a pay for number and they're now saying that they won't give any results out until students have had the chance to go and collect them.
Even though everytime I asked I was told otherwise

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Emma-
The college number is a pay for number and they're now saying that they won't give any results out until students have had the chance to go and collect them.
Even though everytime I asked I was told otherwise

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is there anyway you can go in to get them?

Try not to worry about it - you won't know what's going on until either Track updates or you get your results. If you're willing to pay for the call (I would if I were you), I would call them up immediately and say you want your results because if you have to go into Clearing, you want as much time as possible.
Reply 6
I've rang them up and they won't give me them over the phone because 'I might not be who I say I am'

And by the time I would get to my college now, they will have shut :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I've rang them up and they won't give me them over the phone because 'I might not be who I say I am'

And by the time I would get to my college now, they will have shut :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending