The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

What grades did you get in on?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by matty1794
Well done on your result and yeah look forward to it!

Thanks!
Whereabouts are you staying? Which Hall?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by FriarLawrenceIII
Thanks!
Whereabouts are you staying? Which Hall?

St Peters Court because it's the closest one I could get to the Jubilee Campus haha
What about you?
St Peters Court because it's the closest one I could get to the Jubilee Campus haha
What about you?

I'm over in Raleigh Park, just east of the campus. I'm worried because I'll be passing a Greggs every day and may not be able to restrain myself.
Reply 23
Original post by FriarLawrenceIII
I'm over in Raleigh Park, just east of the campus. I'm worried because I'll be passing a Greggs every day and may not be able to restrain myself.

Bit closer than me then, I'm sure you can resist it
I'm just a bit worried because we're so far from the main campus seems like it might be a bit quiet up there!
Reply 24
Original post by Floptopus
A*AC for English and Classical Civilisation, thought I needed a B to get in so I was pretty surprised when I got accepted. :biggrin:

definitely you and me here! Will I see you in any of my English lectures? :smile:
Bit closer than me then, I'm sure you can resist it
I'm just a bit worried because we're so far from the main campus seems like it might be a bit quiet up there!

At least that means you get a good nights sleep! I think I have a railway line going straight past my room. ¬_¬

And I think you guys get a free bus run by Unite, so hopefully it won't be too bad for you!
Reply 26
Original post by ladynova
definitely you and me here! Will I see you in any of my English lectures? :smile:

Probably, do they split us off into english groups for lectures or make one huge literature blob?
AAB for physics, met my offer. :biggrin:
Original post by sambooo
A*AB, needed AAB for maths
Original post by JJMills
maths :smile:

Looks like I'll be seeing you both in just over a month then as I got into Nottingham too, it may have only been my insurance but I got in with A*AB3 although I'm hoping this changes to A*AA3 after a remark :tongue:
AAAA (with A* in extended project) and my offer was A*AA for history.
Reply 30
Distinction * in business studies btec. .c in art. .and an A in media studies. Got into Leeds met uni! :smile: (my firm)
AAB, higher than expected :smile:
I got A*BBB, needed ABC/BBB to get in. So relieved!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by annemariemoore
I got A*BBB needed ABC/BBB to get in. So relieved!

Congratulations! :biggrin:
Reply 34
A* for Economics, A for Maths and B for Theology. I should not have dropped Law because it would have been another A, instead of this A level Christendom... My original offer was AAA and they accepted me, so I'm generally happy.
Needed AAB for maths, got in with ACC.
Original post by TheDictator
Needed AAB for maths, got in with ACC.

Was the requirements lowered for Maths as when I got an offer I needed A*AB, anyway I'll be seeing you in the Maths lectures so congratulations on getting in :biggrin:
omg this happened to so many people, my offer was AAA and after exams i was 100% convinced i wasn't getting into notts cos i knew i definitely didn't get three As, so shocked when i checked track and found out i got in, like i suspected i got ABB :')
Reply 38
I also got in with lower grades! I got ABC overall, they offered me a place slightly lower than the entry requirements anyway (ABB instead of AAB) I'm so surprised and happy! I was convinced I was going to go to my insurance. :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by lazershus
omg this happened to so many people, my offer was AAA and after exams i was 100% convinced i wasn't getting into notts cos i knew i definitely didn't get three As, so shocked when i checked track and found out i got in, like i suspected i got ABB :')

Exact same story here, I was mentally preparing myself to go to my insurance since I knew I didn't get AAA (my offer). I got ABB and got in anyway, which course will you be doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending