The Student Room Group

Getting the girl

'Getting the girl' is well understood concept in the competitive world of dating and relationships. I have have experienced devastating defeats and sweet successes.

Do girls experience, to the same extent, the concept of 'getting the guy'?
Reply 1
Are you talking in terms of one night stands or a relationship of some form?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I judge my level of success upon how much of an idiot and how bad I read signals I am. For example there's a girl not in my life who isn't much more than a figment of my imagination albeit a very persistent one. I am terrible when I see her, my body language is weird, I try n act all cool and I'm really not and I can't read signals. Nor do I know her. But its a good sign. When they exist IRL and I act normal around girls I don't really find them attractive or cool. On ght tsr.
Reply 3
It's not hard to get a guy but it's hard to get THE guy.
Reply 4
Original post by katyness
It's not hard to get a guy but it's hard to get THE guy.

I guess it is similar for guys. Mind you, there have been times when it has seemed difficult to get a girl full stop..
Reply 5
Original post by Wasabi Cat
Are you talking in terms of one night stands or a relationship of some form?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not a ons. I am talking about kicking off a relationship with someone you fancy the pants off.
Reply 6
Original post by Zarek
Not a ons. I am talking about kicking off a relationship with someone you fancy the pants off.

In that case, yes, getting the guy is thing that happens. And girls also experience the major failures and successes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending