The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Judge Jasel
A Sony bridge and a Nixon bridge. I tend to use the Sony more because it has a viewfinder. Yep, I'm going to be the official photographer for the AMPS awards which is like a battle of the bands/business enterprise thing. Our school has a band called Purple mafia.

Check it out, they're on YouTube. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Those are real good choices! Ah right, see I would find it hard to make such a decision but would most likely end up choosing the Nikon haha. Awesome! Sounds like a great band. I myself would like to be a singer-songwriter.

Cool, do you have a channel??? :smile:

Original post by lauraaaaa
Yeah, I just replied! I feel ya gurl! I found this song that proper fitted my situation, it was perfect! Ill link it tomorrow if you wanna hear cos I'm going to sleep now!

Cool! Yeah defo! Awesome, yeah do. Will speak to you tomorrow then :smile:

Original post by mjj22
Just started haha, on binky meeting Steph:smile:)

Ohhh yeayyy:smile:) happy to hear that:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just finished! :smile:

Haha yeah...not quite up and running yet but feeling slightly better. Still down though :redface:
Reply 2701
Well as there's nothing to do, might as well go to bed, boy this night has turned from OK to a bit crappy, annoyingly
Original post by lauraaaaa
Goodnight everyone :smile:

Night hun :smile: :hugs: Thanks for everything today!
Original post by lucine.B
Those are real good choices! Ah right, see I would find it hard to make such a decision but would most likely end up choosing the Nikon haha. Awesome! Sounds like a great band. I myself would like to be a singer-songwriter.

Haha yeah...not quite up and running yet but feeling slightly better. Still down though :redface:

Nope, haven't found a reason to yet. :wink: wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tcrumpen
Well as there's nothing to do, might as well go to bed, boy this night has turned from OK to a bit crappy, annoyingly

Night then :smile: I'm sure it'll pick up tomorrow :redface:
...hope it does for me
Nope, haven't found a reason to yet. :wink: wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah haha I see. Um..kinda had to delete the last one...the one I have now was a back up I made ages ago and only has on video from about 4 months ago :tongue:
Reply 2706
Night then :smile: I'm sure it'll pick up tomorrow :redface:
...hope it does for me

Why what's happening tomorrow for you?
Ah haha I see. Um..kinda had to delete the last one...the one I have now was a back up I made ages ago and only has on video from about 4 months ago :tongue:

Haha, fair enough :smile: well, its been nice talking to you. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2708
Is anyone on that wants to talk? :wavey:
Reply 2709
Original post by Gemmer_

well tech i'm suppose to be in bed, but i've got 30 mins to kill
Reply 2710

Still watching haha:colondollar:

At least its a mini improvement<33

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2711
well tech i'm suppose to be in bed, but i've got 30 mins to kill

So you have a set bed time for yourself? Or are you guessing you'll be in bed around 30 minutes from now? :colondollar:
Original post by Gemmer_

Hey there o/

And hello everyone else too I seem to come and go often ~_~

Join the club! :redface: Whats up??? Want me to tell you a joke???

Go ahead :smile:

Original post by DivinityA

What's up mate? :frown:

My Dad and Stepmum have split up. Considering I was already a child of divorce this hit me damn hard.
Reply 2714
Original post by Gemmer_
Oh c'mon now! There's no reason to be bored on TSR :h: :wavey:

You'd think not, wouldn't you :c
Original post by CharlieTT
My Dad and Stepmum have split up. Considering I was already a child of divorce this hit me damn hard.

Ah I see, that must be really tough. My stepdad and Mum have come mighty close to doing the same so I understand how it must feel :frown:
Original post by Gemmer_

:wavey:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why what's happening tomorrow for you?

Nothing. Don't think you've seen the earlier posts but I've been feeling really **** today! Stuff has been happening and it just hasn't been good. Just keep feeling like bursting into tears and have feelings coming back from before...pretty sure my depression is back too. Just can't deal with it!

Haha, fair enough :smile: well, its been nice talking to you. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah haha, you off to bed??? Ok cool well I'll speak to ya later. We're always on here :h:

Original post by mjj22
Still watching haha:colondollar:

At least its a mini improvement<33

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah ahaha, you liking it???

Yeah at least...bit by bit I guess. Thanks! xxx

Original post by CharlieTT
Go ahead :smile:

Oh I know how you feel except I'm the child of a broken engagement...my dad has been in and out my life for years and everything has just been s***! Was abandoned at birth i believe then in and out. Hasn't been great for my siblings either...
Honestly today couldn't have been any worse. Urgh, really wish I didn't feel like this but hey ho.

Okay so its a stupid joke but that's the whole point :redface:
Why shouldn't you write with a broken pencil???
Nothing. Don't think you've seen the earlier posts but I've been feeling really **** today! Stuff has been happening and it just hasn't been good. Just keep feeling like bursting into tears and have feelings coming back from before...pretty sure my depression is back too. Just can't deal with it!

Yeah haha, you off to bed??? Ok cool well I'll speak to ya later. We're always on here :h:

Ah ahaha, you liking it???

Yeah at least...bit by bit I guess. Thanks! xxx

Oh I know how you feel except I'm the child of a broken engagement...my dad has been in and out my life for years and everything has just been s***! Was abandoned at birth i believe then in and out. Hasn't been great for my siblings either...
Honestly today couldn't have been any worse. Urgh, really wish I didn't feel like this but hey ho.

Not really, could stay all night if I wanted to. :ahee: but you guys are nice to talk to. Just sayin. Including you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go on :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest