The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by james1211
:party:

I'm now trying to catch up on tv on my laptop and everything has frozen...whhhhhyyyyy?!
Reply 5101
Original post by lauraaaaa
I'm now trying to catch up on tv on my laptop and everything has frozen...whhhhhyyyyy?!

Life.
Reply 5102
Original post by Tcrumpen
Athough, it apprently is an attractive trait in a guy ... now how to "market it"

Check u out, dude ure all set:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
Life.

All working again :smile: well so far anyway hah
Reply 5104
Original post by mjj22
Check u out, dude ure all set:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How am i "all set?"
I'm back sandpaper asses. @ Thorpe park. Sick of these ****ing cues, is it wrong to feel genocidal :s-smilie:
Original post by Sphodromantis
I'm back sandpaper asses. @ Thorpe park. Sick of these ****ing cues, is it wrong to feel genocidal :s-smilie:

You mean queues bbz :wink: I wanna go to thorpe park so so bad! I love rides!

Yh I meant that bbz! I'm to used to snooker terminology lol :tongue: u should go, its brill! Maybe next year :wink: lol
It's technically the public dress rehersal but nothing ever goes wrong when I go and, even if it did, you can't complain for a £1 really! It's only the first showing of certain productions but, as I said, you get some great ones like my fair lady and oliver, and the other ones aren't bad!
I'll come with you haha! I adore the theatre. I've always wanted to see billy elliot on the west end! I also want to go to broadway at some point in my life!

Even for a £1 you wouldnt mind the odd slip up here and there! Sounds really good! If you come with me to see POTO in the west end we can go and see billy elliot!!!
Reply 5109
Evening All
Yh I meant that bbz! I'm to used to snooker terminology lol :tongue: u should go, its brill! Maybe next year :wink: lol

Hahah. I live far away from thorpe park though so probably won't be able to go :frown:
Original post by Stringer987
Even for a £1 you wouldnt mind the odd slip up here and there! Sounds really good! If you come with me to see POTO in the west end we can go and see billy elliot!!!

Yup, it's good :smile: haha I don't even know what poto is about tbh :s-smilie: I love billy elliot!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Evening All

Evening!
Reply 5112
Evening!

How are you?
Original post by Tom_green_day
Aha thanks I wasn't too proud of my music grade actually as I was hoping for an A -.-
Music can be easy, Music Tech is such a simple subject it's painful, but these are people who can't read proper music and only tabs which seems a bit stupid
What did you get for music?

A series of 80s films like Gremlins but as a slasher film. They were really odd and low-scale but funny. It's kinda a cult classic.

Its still real good! I mean this is A level man, dw about it. I'm sure resitting will be good for ya. I think as long as you get a B in the recital and written exam you should bang an A :h:
Omg IKR! I don't take it myself but I'm always in their lessons and well since I produce a little it helps I guess lolz. Thats what I find so very annoying! Luckily there were only a few people like that in my class, the rest of us can sight read at a high level so all is good :bigsmile: An A :colondollar:

Original post by mjj22
haha IKRRR!!! me neither tbh until i came to this thread:smile:
WOOOOOOO:banana::danceboy:

he must! he would make the best ever dad:wink:

Haha saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame! Must be a lucky thread then :wink: Cos y'know we're on it :lol:
YEAH YA!!! :woo:

He so would! he should be my dad :mmm:, I love his dry mood and those looks he gives everyone :biggrin:

I've woken up ill nooooo :frown::frown: that's karma for using illness as an excuse

Aww :console:, what do you mean??? :redface:

Original post by EmKendall
I guess so! Yeah cooking's great, especially for friends :colondollar: Haha that's awesome! :teehee:

Haha yes, except when they pretend to be all proncy and that. See I tend to cook gourmet which is seen as high class so then they take the piss sometimes they're all' oh yes I can taste that hint of nutmeg, mm the presentation is impeccable!' in the worst accent possible :rofl2:
Haha IKR! Cannot wait hehe :mmm:

Original post by CharlieTT
Well that was one of my favourite auditions so far :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:congrats: was it the Luton one??? How was it???
Original post by Stringer987
Ive never been to the theatre but i would love to go and id love to see POTO. No one will go with me though!

Honestly do its so much fun :grin: I'll come with you!!! :h: I know the West end so well (my mom takes us to the theater twice a month! Its tradition she loves it like I do). Have also been lucky enough to be in a few shows so its great fun. Do you live in London???

It's technically the public dress rehersal but nothing ever goes wrong when I go and, even if it did, you can't complain for a £1 really! It's only the first showing of certain productions but, as I said, you get some great ones like my fair lady and oliver, and the other ones aren't bad!
I'll come with you haha! I adore the theatre. I've always wanted to see billy elliot on the west end! I also want to go to broadway at some point in my life!

Why didn't you tell me you love theater?! I bang on about acting all the time and the shows I've been in!!! I love the theater haha :tongue: My friend was in Billy Elliot :biggrin: Its soooo good! have seen it 4 times I believe
Broadway is amazing! Want me to take you there for your birthday??? :wink: Or for your 21st then we can go get drunk after :lol:

Oh oh he's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack :wink: How'd you find it??? Aww you mean the queues honey??? :lol: They're well long but its must've been worth it in the end...right???
Er...not sure I wouldn't be the best person to ask. Now if you were suicidal... :redface:
But either way I'm sure you'll be fine :smile:

Was just about to say that! :tongue: Thorpe park is ze bomb!!! Fright Night is even better, just so good and tons of fun, you'd love it hehe :h:
Original post by lucine.B
Why didn't you tell me you love theater?! I bang on about acting all the time and the shows I've been in!!! I love the theater haha :tongue: My friend was in Billy Elliot :biggrin: Its soooo good! have seen it 4 times I believe
Broadway is amazing! Want me to take you there for your birthday??? :wink: Or for your 21st then we can go get drunk after :lol:

Sorry, lemme just write my life story haha. I can't wait to see it on the west end sometime and hopefully on Broadway before I die! Haha oh aye, drunk on west end, why not!
Aww :console:, what do you mean??? :redface:

I used illness as an excuse to get out of something so I could go to theatre and now I'm actually ill!
How are you?

I'm okay, poorly and in a really feeling sorry for myself mood though :frown: and still trying to muster up energy to make some tea haha you?
Reply 5117
Sorry, lemme just write my life story haha. I can't wait to see it on the west end sometime and hopefully on Broadway before I die! Haha oh aye, drunk on west end, why not!

I used illness as an excuse to get out of something so I could go to theatre and now I'm actually ill!

I'm okay, poorly and in a really feeling sorry for myself mood though :frown: and still trying to muster up energy to make some tea haha you?

I'm good, having some dinner and thinking about the salsa party tnoight :smile:

Haha yes do! :lol: You'll love it, take your 'friend' :wink: Hehe :teehee: but honestly do check it out. I can take you its fab honey! Broadway is just :daydreaming:
Haha course yeah drunk on the West end haha! But I was talking about Broadway :tongue:

Ah right aww that's a shame. Dw about it you'll be fine! :h:
Haha yes do! :lol: You'll love it, take your 'friend' :wink: Hehe :teehee: but honestly do check it out. I can take you its fab honey! Broadway is just :daydreaming:
Haha course yeah drunk on the West end haha! But I was talking about Broadway :tongue:
Ah right aww that's a shame. Dw about it you'll be fine! :h:

Haha I don't know if it's his thing! I've seen wicked on west end and it was so so good! I will get to broadway one day! Ooh yeah I'll go drinking there too hah. Getting such a bad cold :frown:
I'm good, having some dinner and thinking about the salsa party tnoight :smile:

I duno what to have for tea hah

Quick Reply

Latest