The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mjj22
Well maybe if u stop woreying a solution might pop up

Original post by Tcrumpen
If only it was that easy :tongue:

If I could just 'stop worrying' I wouldn't have mental health problems...I wish it was so easy as well!
Reply 5361
Original post by lauraaaaa
If I could just 'stop worrying' I wouldn't have mental health problems...I wish it was so easy as well!

PRSOM yeah it can't be switched off ... it's persistant
PRSOM yeah it can't be switched off ... it's persistant

Aaaaaalways there. Even when it's not as bad, it's still there somewhere
Original post by mjj22
Ohhhh damn, is it all sorted now?

Ohhh dude noooo, thats not cuteee

I want to study Actuarial Science or Maths&Economics haha.

Ohhh seems like u enjoy it:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. Their well cute!!!
Ahh nice choices, I would go with Science myself, but whatever u like! Lol :biggrin: what u timetable like? Get much outside work?
Yeah I do lol, went cinema last Friday and we wrote it off as a lesson!
What do u do outside of college?
Reply 5364
Aaaaaalways there. Even when it's not as bad, it's still there somewhere

:five: someone understands :smile:
:five: someone understands :smile:

An all too familiar feeling. Far too overwhelming atm too
Reply 5366
Watching Little Mermaid i can still remember some of the lines .... that's sad isn't it
Reply 5367
An all too familiar feeling. Far too overwhelming atm too

I have developed some techniques if you want to try some new coping methods
I have developed some techniques if you want to try some new coping methods

I have some that I'm trying out. I'm in a really good mood rn though so hopefully that'll progress into tomorrow. I really should be sleeping!
Watching Little Mermaid i can still remember some of the lines .... that's sad isn't it

I watched it for the first time last year!
Reply 5369
I have some that I'm trying out. I'm in a really good mood rn though so hopefully that'll progress into tomorrow. I really should be sleeping!

I watched it for the first time last year!

How can you NOT have seen it when you were a kid :O

and fair enough
How can you NOT have seen it when you were a kid :O

and fair enough

Only watched lion king for first time a few years ago unall and I've never seen the wizard of oz either...
Reply 5371
Only watched lion king for first time a few years ago unall and I've never seen the wizard of oz either...

:redface:!! wizard of oz id fair enough but not Lion King ...
:redface:!! wizard of oz id fair enough but not Lion King ...

Sozzard hah. Bloody hell i'd better go to sleep...well try anyway, not tired at all -.-
Goodnight!
Reply 5373
Sozzard hah. Bloody hell i'd better go to sleep...well try anyway, not tired at all -.-
Goodnight!

Night, although i techinally have a week off i have mini lectures once at 9.30, meh i can function on 5 hours sleep
Reply 5374
Just finished watching Little Mermaid, i'm totally not crying at all ..... :cry2:
Reply 5375
If only it was that easy :tongue:

Sad face:frown: i didnt mean that like if you stop worrying a solution will literally pop up, just meant u might think up a better solution to get round it if you kind if set it aside... Am i making sense?..

P.s. I LOVE the little mermaid. Beat disney movie ever

I didnt mean it in a bad way:/ am sorry:frown:

Original post by Sphodromantis
Yeah. Their well cute!!!
Ahh nice choices, I would go with Science myself, but whatever u like! Lol :biggrin: what u timetable like? Get much outside work?
Yeah I do lol, went cinema last Friday and we wrote it off as a lesson!
What do u do outside of college?

Big no no bro.

Haha nooo science sucks... Maths all the wayyyy

My timetables pretty good actually haha, a few of study periods here and there wbyurs?

Haha goin to the cinema a lesson? We did that last year for english!! Haha

Well not much, im prettt average in terms of having a social life. Rrying to get good grades thats all and the occasional going out with friends haha. Wbu? Do anything interesting other than raise ur tarantulas?

Hey wait a sec, No maths is a science right? If am right i take back my words. Science with no maths sucks:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Come with me and I'll change your perspective of spiders, and if that don't work we'll sniff bath salts! :wink:
Maths?? U actually like that? Physics is the best, but I can't be arsed with owt academic now lol! Algorithms and algebra is pretty impressive though!
Cool, I have four day weekend, having Mon and Tue off! Wed is 11-6, thrus is 12-2 and Fri is 12-6. I'm hardly ever there lol! How do u get to college?
Yeah but it was a pretty good film though and not like one of those boring ones where u have to write about it.
Social life??? Lol I'm socially phobia and have anxiety lol. Though I do have friends at college though. Going to pubs for meals everyday lol. Don't tell me u go out every weeknight to the clubs or something? :tongue: yeah, I sweat computers, making 3D animations, making intros, videos and the odd music production. Also I cycle and walk a lot! Every Monday. Out early, cycle down the nature reserve. Than of course my tarantulas and reptile bearded dragon. Do u have any hobbies like that, or do u sweat maths lol. :wink:
Maths is applied science and vice versa, they intertwine, you can't have one without the other really. :wink:
Night, although i techinally have a week off i have mini lectures once at 9.30, meh i can function on 5 hours sleep

Finally got to sleep at half twelve...christ 6 hours sleep is rough after 10+ hours in holiday. I'm sooooo frickin tired
Original post by mjj22
I didnt mean it in a bad way:/ am sorry:frown:

Oh no, it's fine hah
Far to early to be awake!! Have to get ready to go to work though
Reply 5379
Morning All

Quick Reply

Latest