The Student Room Group

Guys: are "natural" girls as attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
The problem with girls today is that they're too unnatural.
Reply 61
Original post by Cucurbita
I didn't say they have to be short. You can still look feminine without dressing skimpily.

By "short," I meant anything but long. Even knee-length stuff :tongue:
Reply 62
Original post by Alpha brah
By "short," I meant anything but long. Even knee-length stuff :tongue:

That sucks. I wish they would stop but I can't really do anything about it.
I dislike these sorts of threads. This makes girls who like to wear make-up feel bad. For instance when people say what do you think of bigger women and people say the stupid words 'real woman' and make skinny girls feel bad. These threads will make every girl feel like crap because both side of the argument will insult the other. Girls should be able to wear what they like without worrying if a man approves. I find confidence in your own style is more attractive than any physical feature.
Reply 64
Original post by c_al
Yes, I prefer the look of human beings to that of harmful chemicals plastered over someones face

It definitely feels better not to wear make-up, removing it is horrendous :eek:
Reply 65
Original post by KelseyLoveday
I dislike these sorts of threads. This makes girls who like to wear make-up feel bad. For instance when people say what do you think of bigger women and people say the stupid words 'real woman' and make skinny girls feel bad. These threads will make every girl feel like crap because both side of the argument will insult the other. Girls should be able to wear what they like without worrying if a man approves. I find confidence in your own style is more attractive than any physical feature.

That wasn't my intention in the slightest, I'm just curious :yep: In fact, girls who don't wear make-up are probably not the norm TBH.
Reply 66
Posted from TSR Mobile

natural is better!
There's a big difference between a "natural" girl, who doesn't wear make-up/nail polish, and a girl who dresses like a tom-boy.
Reply 68
Original post by yeah_baby
Posted from TSR Mobile

natural is better!

Glad to know some guys think that lol otherwise I'm screwed :tongue:
Reply 69
Original post by Arturo Bandini
There's a big difference between a "natural" girl, who doesn't wear make-up/nail polish, and a girl who dresses like a tom-boy.

So what's wrong with dressing like a tomboy, then? How are you even defining it?

I mean stuff like skinny jeans and leather jackets as opposed to dresses and girly coats. Not boyfriend style, FYI.
Reply 70
Posted from TSR Mobile

didn't realise it was you Alpha Brah lol, Im sure you'll be fine! :biggrin:
Yes
The most attractive girl is a girl who is both good looking and confident enough to be 'natural'. The biggest turnoff is when copious amounts of makeup are caked on.
Reply 73
Everybody wears jeans and leather jackets are very fashionable at the moment? There's nothing tom boyish about it.
Reply 74
Original post by yeah_baby
Posted from TSR Mobile

didn't realise it was you Alpha Brah lol, Im sure you'll be fine! :biggrin:

Heh, thanks :biggrin: And lol at the part in bold, my username is proving to be hilarious :tongue:
Reply 75
Original post by spicynoodle
The most attractive girl is a girl who is both good looking and confident enough to be 'natural'. The biggest turnoff is when copious amounts of makeup are caked on.

What do you mean by this (besides looking orange, lol)?

I always thought guys preferred girls who wore make-up.
Reply 76
Original post by corax
Everybody wears jeans and leather jackets are very fashionable at the moment? There's nothing tom boyish about it.

Yeah, possibly :smile: A lot of my friends wear stuff like heels and really girly stuff every day, though, so I feel like I dress like a guy relative to them :tongue:
Yep. After all if you're going to have a long-term relationship with someone there are going to be many, many times where you see them without make-up.
Reply 78
Original post by Alpha brah
Heh, thanks :biggrin: And lol at the part in bold, my username is proving to be hilarious :tongue:

maybe change your name by default to alpha brah? lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I answered 'no' in the poll cos I find plain people kinda boring, I prefer you to have some kind of style. Makeup can be boring too though. But physical health is certainly a priority above style and a plain healthy person is always preferable to someone who styles themselves to cover up the health problems they have underneath.

Quick Reply

Latest