The Student Room Group

found out GF kissed one of my friends

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Damsel in distress
I see your point and that's very mature of you and your mate and ex but.. not everyone feels the same way about everything. Perhaps it is a big deal for OP?

I guess....I find it difficult to understand his point of view though.
Original post by lNurl
I agree with LightBlueSoldier, It is not like you give out questionnaire to future bf/gf asking:

1. Have you ever slept/kissed/touch to any of my friends (Not knowing all of my friends is not a excuse)
2. Have you ever slept/kissed touch to a person who might be my future friend?

I don't think relationship should be like that to be honest:confused:
I also see how you think it is awkward to imagine, but he can somehow stop imagine that "scene". I really feel bad for the girl. Why she should be punished for no reason?:s-smilie:

You completely missed the point, actually. Did he say it anywhere in the post that he thought that his girlfriend cheated on her or that she's horrible or anything? I think you have misunderstood that he is trying to blame it on the girl or something because I don't think he is. He only said how he's uncomfortable with it and wants to break up gently. (confirming that the problem is with him) also, it's not like he's under the impression that his girlfriend lied to her or something so the questionnaire logic is wrong and c'mon it's not like he's sitting there imagining it.:rolleyes:
You shouldn't feel bad for the girl; it's better if he breaks up with her, if he feels like this about such tiny things, so she can move on and find a much better person. However, I still maintain that OP will be making a stupid mistake by breaking up. He should rather talk to her about it or something, idk
Reply 22
Original post by LightBlueSoldier
I don't get what the problem is? It was before you got together...

she never told me it happened and I got into a relationship with her without this knowledge. I'm just ignoring her now and will slowly break off contact.
Original post by After7
she never told me it happened and I got into a relationship with her without this knowledge. I'm just ignoring her now and will slowly break off contact.

probably a good thing for her if you're anything like how you're coming across here
Reply 24
Original post by After7

Did you ask??

Damsel In distress
He needed to give a questionnaire, and basically he is blaming her for not telling. And instead of talking to her, he is wants to create distance.
Dump her m8, your better than her.
Can you give me her number and plz? :wink: ty
Original post by After7
Basically I just found out that she kissed one of my friends a year ago. This was before we got together so I might be overreacting but I just cant continue the relationship knowing that happened because it will always be in the back of my mind. If it was someone I didn't know I wouldn't care but the fact its someone I know makes it way worse.

How do I let her down gently? I still want to remain friends.

It was a year ago and it was before you even started going out. Was it just a kiss? If so it's not like it was a full on relationship etc and even if they did go out it shouldn't be a big deal. It doesn't sound like she's done anything wrong at all.

Not trying to be harsh but I really think you are overreacting and would be silly to throw a relationship away based on this
Reply 27
Original post by beckaroo7
It was a year ago and it was before you even started going out. Was it just a kiss? If so it's not like it was a full on relationship etc and even if they did go out it shouldn't be a big deal. It doesn't sound like she's done anything wrong at all.

Not trying to be harsh but I really think you are overreacting and would be silly to throw a relationship away based on this

she let him sleep in her bed after a night out and they kissed. Well that's all she told me anyway. Its fine though I'll just get with someone else as well.
Original post by After7
she let him sleep in her bed after a night out and they kissed. Well that's all she told me anyway. Its fine though I'll just get with someone else as well.

Still don't think it matters. But whatever. Break up. If I was her and knew you were this petty I'd be glad to be out
Original post by beckaroo7
Still don't think it matters. But whatever. Break up. If I was her and knew you were this petty I'd be glad to be out

I've been to Sheffield once and I thought it was alright.
Reply 30
Original post by After7

Haha you're not bothered that she kissed your best friend, you just want out and need something convincing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending