The Student Room Group

I'm in love with someone online. Is this wrong? But it feels like love!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by John0020
Well that's a breath of fresh air!?

Hahaha! It just annoys me when people say that. While it is possible that everything will not go your way, it's also entirely possible that she does have a messed up webcam. Not everyone has fancy laptops with built in webcams and so people do have to buy ones to add on and she could absolutely be one of those people.
Reply 61
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Hahaha! It just annoys me when people say that. While it is possible that everything will not go your way, it's also entirely possible that she does have a messed up webcam. Not everyone has fancy laptops with built in webcams and so people do have to buy ones to add on and she could absolutely be one of those people.

Well I do hope that things are as you say. Thanks a have a good day :smile:
Reply 62
why do I have a feeling that this thread was made for renegade pictures to advertise catfish UK? :ninja:
Reply 63
Original post by TheJay92
why do I have a feeling that this thread was made for renegade pictures to advertise catfish UK? :ninja:

Lol I thought the exact same thing. Especially because OP keeps posting the twitter link for Catfish UK... :colonhash:

I actually have the exact same feeling lol!
Why does OP keep slipping in the catfish UK Twitter account in between posts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by A321
Lol I thought the exact same thing. Especially because OP keeps posting the twitter link for Catfish UK... :colonhash:

Original post by Eva.Gregoria

Posted from TSR Mobile

plus, i've never even heard of the catfish UK twitter account before

I didn't even know it existed...
Reply 66
Original post by Eva.Gregoria

Posted from TSR Mobile

plus, i've never even heard of the catfish UK twitter account before

I didn't even know it existed...

I think someone mentioned they will be coming to the UK soon...so maybe that's why there's a Catfish UK account? :confused:
OP, are you Nev Schulman promoting your twitter?! :tongue:
Please never use the term 'true love' again.

You're convincing yourself you love her because you've developed an ideal of her through the words she's said. Really, you "love" the idea of her because you don't know enough of her to love her. Meet her, see how your relationship is irl and then see if you feel the same. It's essy to think you love someone when all you do is communicate through words and nothing more. Love is more than mere words.
Reply 68
Original post by zohaib01
Webcam isn't working thats the biggest lie ever!

Ikr - I've had that gag pulled before, so I refused to use webcam or meet up, but anyway it turned out to be my mate pranking me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
Yes, you are being a wee bit ridiculous. Everyone acts differently online than how they are in real life. You might meet and have the most awkward time ever. Sorry to rain on your parade, but you should be realistic and keep low expectations before you actually meet someone! (speaking as someone who has met a few people off the internet)

You haven't met me aha! I'm the same as I am online to what I am in person actually! :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending