The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tcrumpen
My problem is i don't know how long to wait before asking someone out, and for me it is slightly difficult it's kinda like learning to drum, i'm having to teach my foot and leg to be independant from the rest of my body

I try not to think about it to much just pop the question when the time is right? >.<
Original post by treehugger18
I try not to think about it to much just pop the question when the time is right? >.<

I'm not sure that'll improve his drumming skills much...
THe normal way is Alcohol

Ah, right. I don't drink :tongue:
Original post by lucine.B
The 'yoyoyo' growling sounds??? :confused: not proper melodic lines... :tongue:
Also the chase chorus (bass solo) is the revolution of the bass when it was first properly composed as an instrument which could play a melody not just a walking bass.

Yeah, it still sounds like an instrument to me though :dontknow:
Reply 6863

Cool. Never said you did :tongue: Was just asking. Mmm but they're the girls you try to go for right??? Like the ones you ask out the most???

Yes they are the sort i go for the most and the ones i tend to ask out the most
Original post by incipientT

that is really cool, do you like your music?? I hope you do? It sounds like your really inspired by the good tune and can describe aspects of life through that interest...I would do the same, with art but you end up making everything sound really pretentious :/ or that you completely have your head in the sky on magic mushrooms :P
Original post by Tom_green_day
Haha it's actually not, sorry if it seems that way! :P
it was a reference to the band who I liked at the time :smile:
(By the way there's another reply to you at the bottom)

Don't worry I don't drink much :L But that's because I can't afford it, if I drank all the time I could then I wouldn't stop :s-smilie:
Aha don't worry, the title is the bit that draws us in I guess :P Well I actually met her on this thread so it'd be wrong of my to say but I could PM you if you wanted?
Oh not my kinda shizzle then :L
Yeah I hear they're good here but I'm a bit of a dummy :P
HOLY **** LONG POST

Haha nah tis cool! Was kidding, but I know I can take a while to reply :tongue:
Cool, I love 'em :h:
Saw it :biggrin:

Oh. I see. Hmm, really??? I know my limits but even when I exceed them I NEVER get drunk...ever haha. But um...I'm sure that's not true you might just surprise yourself at how you could
Haha okies. PM away :smile:
Haha really??? you don't love good food??? :ahee: I make homely food as well I'm not all about a pretty plate aha :awesome:
I seriously doubt that! xD
Original post by treehugger18
that is really cool, do you like your music?? I hope you do? It sounds like your really inspired by the good tune and can describe aspects of life through that interest...I would do the same, with art but you end up making everything sound really pretentious :/ or that you completely have your head in the sky on magic mushrooms :P

Unfortunately she doesn't understand what i mean about the effective use of the Trombone mutes :sad: but I'm trying to educate her :tongue:
hey if you're talking about the Duke Ellington tune I told her to listen to I think you may wanna be speaking to me lol. I'm an utter music Geek, its my life and well yeah I just love music! :colondollar:
Pretentious?! I sound like that sometimes but if you have a real passion for it chat away! I love art, but probz don't know as much about it as you do :tongue:
LOL. Aw, I say go or it and do the same :biggrin:

Yes they are the sort i go for the most and the ones i tend to ask out the most

Cool, got ya :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)

Oh. I see. Hmm, really??? I know my limits but even when I exceed them I NEVER get drunk...ever haha. But um...I'm sure that's not true you might just surprise yourself at how you could
Haha okies. PM away :smile:
Haha really??? you don't love good food??? :ahee: I make homely food as well I'm not all about a pretty plate aha :awesome:
I seriously doubt that! xD

I don't know my limits, this sounds bad but I've never been drunk! :s-smilie: It's not like I don't drink but I've never managed to reach that level! Or be hungover :biggrin:
I'll PM you in a sec :smile:
I do love food, just not stuff that you'd find in posh restaurants, I prefer chains like Pizza Express or Strada :smile:
I meant about doing research on unis, I couldn't find the effort :P
Original post by incipientT

But that's not the original sound of the trombone :tongue: It was able to make an incredible sound in such away using just a mute, this improved the whole texture and sound of the piece! It was genius, and I mean the things Jimmy Blanton did to that bass line :coma: it was so indifferent they quite literally changed the face of music! Or rather the use of certain instruments today and how we see them. :smile:

Oh Michelle, whatever shall we do with you. :lol:! JK I love ya :h:
I don't know my limits, this sounds bad but I've never been drunk! :s-smilie: It's not like I don't drink but I've never managed to reach that level! Or be hungover :biggrin:
I'll PM you in a sec :smile:
I do love food, just not stuff that you'd find in posh restaurants, I prefer chains like Pizza Express or Strada :smile:
I meant about doing research on unis, I couldn't find the effort :P

I see, you should probably learn that :biggrin: I'm the same! :five: I have never been drunk or hungover :h: I'm proud considering the amount I drink lol. I have only ever been tipsy hehe.
Koolies :smile:
I think you'd be surprised it you actually ate it. Forget about the looks the taste alone is undoubtedly the best you'd probs ever have.
Pizza Express is considered Gourmet Pizza :tongue: It unlike Pizza hut or Dominos...
I too like those places lol. I just feel that in terms of experimentation and being able to work with flavours , creating new palates and what not gourmet is the one to work with! :smile:
I see, you should probably learn that :biggrin: I'm the same! :five: I have never been drunk or hungover :h: I'm proud considering the amount I drink lol. I have only ever been tipsy hehe.
Koolies :smile:
I think you'd be surprised it you actually ate it. Forget about the looks the taste alone is undoubtedly the best you'd probs ever have.
Pizza Express is considered Gourmet Pizza :tongue: It unlike Pizza hut or Dominos...
I too like those places lol. I just feel that in terms of experimentation and being able to work with flavours , creating new palates and what not gourmet is the one to work with! :smile:

Likewise, a little bit dizzy but nothing serious! TBH if I can drink 5 pints and be fine, I don't want to learn in case I jinx it :L
I think a good meal is a good meal, regardless of where you get it, so I'm fine for being surprised!
I'm actually quite boring when it comes to restaurants, I only order stuff I know I'll like :\ Pudding is my main area!
Likewise, a little bit dizzy but nothing serious! TBH if I can drink 5 pints and be fine, I don't want to learn in case I jinx it :L
I think a good meal is a good meal, regardless of where you get it, so I'm fine for being surprised!
I'm actually quite boring when it comes to restaurants, I only order stuff I know I'll like :\ Pudding is my main area!

Same, mmm! Cool I like the hard stuff :tongue: I'm always drinking anything with a high % but yeah I'm the same. Ah..I see.
True, just that with gourmet more care is taken haha. Cool! I'm sure there are a ton of great restaurants in Bristol though I haven't been to many.
I don't have a sweet tooth but everyone loves my sweets recipes! Love being creative :biggrin: Btw props for the amazing PM title, however did you come up with that??? :lol:
Original post by mjj22
LULU!!!!!!! Suuuuuppppp Chicka!!xD

I just replied btw!!! It was my fault!!!:colondollar:$$ Forgot to replyyy:redface:

Been witnessing Tooo many stupid un-necessary arguments in class... Which is awkward as its between some of my closefriends. So then im sitting there like -ahem- awkward... Then my friend is going through a difficult time.. So endless tears. Plus everyone i was working with for that fundraising thing i told u about were p****** me off :sadnod:

At least am going out tom:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

MJ!!! Ooooooooooh yeah whats up Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudette! :biggrin:

Tis fine, got it :smile:
Oh gosh draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama!!! Thats so horrible, I'd hate that. Being the middle man is not fun :no: But I'm sure you'll be okay :smile:
Dw too much about it! Just let them be lol.
Oh gosh, take over!!! Just tell 'em to F*** OFF! Unless they're going to be productive XD

Ah great :h: where you off to???

You mean the essential Waitrose pack??? :tongue: Should still tell you what it is haha. I love Waitrose...and M&S :colondollar:

Oh no, it was the family circle?! Or something crazy like that haha.
Original post by itssimplyme
Oh no, it was the family circle?! Or something crazy like that haha.

Ah right haha! I see gotta love Waitrose though and M&S :h: ...wait did I not to reply to your other reply?! :eek:
Sozzums :redface:

Aha don't worry I'll still be here :P Yeah they suck, especially when you want a real conversation :L Awh waitrose makes the best ****, that gets two thumbs up from me!

Sorry about that very slow reply, was a pretty good episode ;P But you're right, especially when you're texting someone, does my head in at times! hahaha, woop! Pretty strong Waitrose fan then!
Ah right haha! I see gotta love Waitrose though and M&S :h: ...wait did I not to reply to your other reply?! :eek:
Sozzums :redface:

hehe, I don't mind any of the big grocery stores, not a huge fan of Tescos though, not too sure why! No no, you did (the post about driving lessons and hyde park?) I read your reply! But couldn't think of anything to say back, so that's sorry on my part! :smile:
hehe, I don't mind any of the big grocery stores, not a huge fan of Tescos though, not too sure why! No no, you did (the post about driving lessons and hyde park?) I read your reply! But couldn't think of anything to say back, so that's sorry on my part! :smile:

I do lol, I mind Asda and Tesco... and sort of mind Morrinsons! :tongue: I'm not a huge fan of those just such bad quality :tongue:
Yeah...haha no problem that's fine! Happens to me sometimes :colondollar:
There isn't always a lot to say xD
Sorry about that very slow reply, was a pretty good episode ;P But you're right, especially when you're texting someone, does my head in at times! hahaha, woop! Pretty strong Waitrose fan then!

Haha that's ok, but you apologised- I think we're going to get along :wink:
You're a waitrose fan or I am?

Same, mmm! Cool I like the hard stuff :tongue: I'm always drinking anything with a high % but yeah I'm the same. Ah..I see.
True, just that with gourmet more care is taken haha. Cool! I'm sure there are a ton of great restaurants in Bristol though I haven't been to many.
I don't have a sweet tooth but everyone loves my sweets recipes! Love being creative :biggrin: Btw props for the amazing PM title, however did you come up with that??? :lol:

Yeah strong stuff is good but cider is my baby :3 Jeez I've just had an idea, we should one night get loads of people from this thread in one big webcam chat on skype or something (can you do that? I don't know) but we all have drinks so we're getting more and more drunk while on webcam... it'd be awesome!
What puddings do you make?
It asked me for title, I gave it title!
Haha that's ok, but you apologised- I think we're going to get along :wink:
You're a waitrose fan or I am?

Good gooood :smile:) ahaha, mmm I'll see about that ;P Guess we both are, maybe you more so!

Quick Reply

Latest