The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Infinity_4652
I'm a londoner and i'm from italy.

Woo, another Londoner!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mjj22

Thats good!!! Ohhh yeaaaa sameee!!! My life evolves around logging on to UCAS track like 20 times a day, music, food and just revising... Its sad really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

MUISC AND FOOD IS NEVER SAD :tongue:
Aw any offers??? I'm sure all we be fine, not sure how I feel about my mocks in Jan...kinda bricking it lol :redface:
Excited for xmas??? Think I'm defo gonna do the new years thing but gotta organise fast! Don't even know where I should start, like don't wanna over do it. Just gonna watch Moulin Rouge like 1000 times over :laugh:
How are ze friends??? :h:

Btw I always revise when it comes to chemistry! :mmm:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by itssimplyme
Woo, another Londoner!

Posted from TSR Mobile

We're awesome right??? :ahee: How you been??? Ain't spoken in a while :tongue: Received any offers??? oh and did you manage to reschedule winter wonderland??? I think we've managed to decide on this weekend but that may change again haha.

Original post by Tomsta
Too close to my real name

Oooh right. I see.
hello who wants to be my gf :colone:
Original post by lucine.B
We're awesome right??? :ahee: How you been??? Ain't spoken in a while :tongue: Received any offers??? oh and did you manage to reschedule winter wonderland??? I think we've managed to decide on this weekend but that may change again haha.

Indeed! :')

I've been good thanks, what about you? :smile: I'm still stuck on 2 offers haha, but I don't expect to hear from my other unis until January to be fair :smile:

We didn't actually! Having a Christmas dinner this Friday though :')

Ah sounds awesome, have a good time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Indeed! :')

I've been good thanks, what about you? :smile: I'm still stuck on 2 offers haha, but I don't expect to hear from my other unis until January to be fair :smile:

We didn't actually! Having a Christmas dinner this Friday though :')

Ah sounds awesome, have a good time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile:

I'm been aright, just revising and catching up with work haha.
Ah, are they the ones you wanted or are you waiting for the others??? Possibly, who knows you may get all your offers in time for christmas :h:
Ah well that sounds lovely! You going to a restaurant or something??? my friend and I have an annual one at my house (i'm not the biggest fan of xmas but I do love spending time with friends and family so its a perfect excuse :biggrin:)
Its always at my house and I have to cook as per :rolleyes: which ite cos I do love cooking :colondollar: Think this year I'm gonna make big xmas cake cos I've been working on my carving much more lately so can do people and not just cartoons. May do a santa clause cake, who knows haha.

Original post by Spaghetti
hello who wants to be my gf :colone:

Um...no. But welcome :h:

Ah, are they the ones you wanted or are you waiting for the others??? Possibly, who knows you may get all your offers in time for christmas :h:
Ah well that sounds lovely! You going to a restaurant or something??? my friend and I have an annual one at my house (i'm not the biggest fan of xmas but I do love spending time with friends and family so its a perfect excuse :biggrin:)
Its always at my house and I have to cook as per :rolleyes: which ite cos I do love cooking :colondollar: Think this year I'm gonna make big xmas cake cos I've been working on my carving much more lately so can do people and not just cartoons. May do a santa clause cake, who knows haha.

The people I'm having the dinner with? It's a mix of the same and some different people!

Hahaha oh I'd love that!

Oh nooo, a friends place :smile: noooo, how can you not love Christmas?! ;o hahaha no way?! Ugh, wish I could bake. My brother's great in the kitchen though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7267
Getting into the festive mood :smile:
Original post by Tomsta
Getting into the festive mood :smile:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1386018472.322879.jpg

Took this the other day, love Christmas!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7269
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1386018472.322879.jpg

Took this the other day, love Christmas!

Posted from TSR Mobile

[video="youtube;_ghkHlthIqM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ghkHlthIqM[/video]

Um...no. But welcome :h:

Are you sure? I have a vast knowledge of useless facts and I own several fedoras.
Original post by Tomsta
[video="youtube;_ghkHlthIqM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ghkHlthIqM[/video]

Nothing says Christmas like love actually <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7272

Posted from TSR Mobile

One of my favourite films :smile:
The people I'm having the dinner with? It's a mix of the same and some different people!

Hahaha oh I'd love that!

Oh nooo, a friends place :smile: noooo, how can you not love Christmas?! ;o hahaha no way?! Ugh, wish I could bake. My brother's great in the kitchen though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah yes, oh cool

Ah lovely I bet it'll be a right laugh :biggrin: Do you guys go to dinner often??? I just don't really, only celebrate it for religious reasons :tongue: Yeah, its not too hard :smile: Lovely, is it a job???
Some of my friends are chefs, its fun working with them cos we're like he same they just do it professionally haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Tomsta
One of my favourite films :smile:

Um...what's Love Actually??? :erm:
Reply 7275
Um...what's Love Actually??? :erm:

You don't know of Love Actually??

Xmas Rom Com made in 2003

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314331/
Are you sure? I have a vast knowledge of useless facts and I own several fedoras.

Yeah...I'm sure. Tbf I'm not looking for a relationship atm anyways. You'll find a girl soon, dw :tongue:
Yeah...I'm sure. Tbf I'm not looking for a relationship atm anyways. You'll find a girl soon, dw :tongue:

fair play bb
Original post by Tomsta
You don't know of Love Actually??

Xmas Rom Com made in 2003

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314331/

No, you know i don't like romance :tongue: So would never ever watch anything like this! People are always talking about it but I refuse to get into it haha.

I see, you love it right??? Hmm yeah I've vowed to never watch the Notebook so doubt I'll watch this hehe.
fair play bb

Lol um, thanks??? 'bb'??? :K: Kool.

Quick Reply

Latest