The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1160
Original post by emilyride
Thank you! I'm honestly not sure where to even start. I guess just researching Leicester as a university as well as a medical school, and tightening up my answers to questions about personal qualities (and making sure I have examples!) Do you have an interview? :smile:

Yep on the 17th :smile:
when's yours?
Original post by medic77
Yep on the 17th :smile:
when's yours?

on the 16th! :smile:
anyone on the morning of the 13th?

Interview prep is tiring, I feel like I just want my interview right now!
Original post by Dr. Django
see you there :tongue:

Anyone else for Wednesday afternoon?

I'm on wednesday afternoon :biggrin: kinda' excited but obviously shaking at the very thought of it :L anyone know what the calculations section is about? :/
Original post by nindeappan
I'm on wednesday afternoon :biggrin: kinda' excited but obviously shaking at the very thought of it :L anyone know what the calculations section is about? :/

Nice see you there!! It is very nerve racking I agree! I'm trying to think of a codeword I can say during a tour to see if anyone in my group is on here :tongue: No idea, but I doubt it'll be anything too mathematical; probably something similar to the UKCAT!!
Good luck to everyone sitting the interviews.

Be confident and most importantly, be yourself!
Reply 1166
Nice see you there!! It is very nerve racking I agree! I'm trying to think of a codeword I can say during a tour to see if anyone in my group is on here :tongue: No idea, but I doubt it'll be anything too mathematical; probably something similar to the UKCAT!!

Last year on the tour, I asked if anyone was on the student room. There was a disappointing no all around. :frown:
Original post by k1rby
Last year on the tour, I asked if anyone was on the student room. There was a disappointing no all around. :frown:

I bet there were some secret members :tongue: It would be nice to finally see some of the people on here though!

Also, do you by any chance know roughly what proportion of people get their offers in December?? Thanks :smile:
Original post by emilyride
This is what I was wondering! I got my AS Level certificates today but only have the originals, and I'm guessing since there was no mention of them we don't need our GCSE ones? I'm so unsure :s-smilie:

I don't even have certificates just a results slip :/ but the email says candidates who have completed A-levels need to bring them so I assume that means we don't if we're still doing A-levels

Posted from TSR Mobile
ok, when is the last date on interviews?

Why are you not giving me an interview :frown::frown::confused: ? Its not nice...
I take it no 57's have heard anything then... :redface:
If im not mistaken interviews started today right? Any one who had one care to share anything about it? The structure, timing , types of questions ur opinion of the process???????? Anything at all....
see you there :tongue:

Anyone else for Wednesday afternoon?

Me too! :eek:
Original post by Tinuviel
Me too! :eek:

Nice one! I'm kinda looking forward to it in a weird way...will be interesting to finally experience what MMI's are like :tongue:

Maybe I'll see you there (I probably will to be honest :tongue:)! Good luck :smile:
My interview is Friday morning, oddly looking forward to it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by g.k.galloway
My interview is Friday morning, oddly looking forward to it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you a grad or school leaver? Wat was your score?
I'm a gap year student so need to bring certificates.

Do we bring just A2 or AS as well?

And if we don't have certificates are results forms that you get from you school acceptable?

Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 1177
Good news guys, I am actually in Leicester! :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by badman101
I'm a gap year student so need to bring certificates.

Do we bring just A2 or AS as well?

And if we don't have certificates are results forms that you get from you school acceptable?

Thanks in advance :smile:

You need certified copies of your certificates for Leicester. You don't need gcse but I would take as and a2 just in case
Original post by Medicine Boy
anyone on the morning of the 13th?

Interview prep is tiring, I feel like I just want my interview right now!

I am :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending