The Student Room Group

LNAT EXAM 2014 - Results deadline

Hey studentroomers :smile:

I'm currently due to sit my LNAT exam on the 9th of January 2014, bearing in mind that I'm applying to Kings College and UCL whose deadlines are on the 15th and 20th of January.

Will my LNAT result reach both universities before their deadline if I sit the test on the 9th!? :s-smilie:
How long does it take for them to see my results??

Thank you!
Reply 1
Hi,

I've heard that the universities get the LNAT results almost instantly, but we have to wait until about february for the results

P.S I sat the LNAT yesterday and found it about the same difficulty as the practice tests online. I finished the MCQ with about 25 minutes to spare. The essay questions are not too difficult but I found myself very pressed for time.
Reply 2
Original post by StudenttA
Hey studentroomers :smile:

I'm currently due to sit my LNAT exam on the 9th of January 2014, bearing in mind that I'm applying to Kings College and UCL whose deadlines are on the 15th and 20th of January.

Will my LNAT result reach both universities before their deadline if I sit the test on the 9th!? :s-smilie:
How long does it take for them to see my results??

Thank you!

As soon as you sit your LNAT, the MCQ score result and your essay is uploaded onto a server. You're asked which universities you want your LNAT results sent to at the centre where you go to give your LNAT exam. Your 'LNAT server ID', or whatever that is called, is disclosed to those universities and then they can access the server and view your LNAT results instantly.

So you have nothing to worry about. :biggrin:
Original post by arrowhead
As soon as you sit your LNAT, the MCQ score result and your essay is uploaded onto a server. You're asked which universities you want your LNAT results sent to at the centre where you go to give your LNAT exam. Your 'LNAT server ID', or whatever that is called, is disclosed to those universities and then they can access the server and view your LNAT results instantly.

So you have nothing to worry about. :biggrin:

Wait what :s-smilie:

I wasn't ask which universities I wanted my results sent to at the centre
I only listed them when registering for the test online

:s-smilie:

Should I be worried?
Reply 4
Original post by iamyourmum

Should I be worried?

no
Reply 5

Should I be worried?

Naaah- its what I had too. Don't worry

EDIT: It might be prudent to mention that I did get some offers from LNAT unis, so they did get my results. We didn't mess up,mate
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6

Should I be worried?

Good God, no. Relax. I gave the LNAT in 2009 whilst outside of England, then we had to list which unis we wanted to send our results to at the centre. They've clearly upgraded now. Think logically - If you already registered the names of the unis online, why would they ask you again at the centre?

Besides, if one of your LNAT unis couldn't access your results, they'd get in touch with you and ask if you've sat the LNAT yet.

Nothing to worry about, mate. Go study for your A-Levels. :tongue:
Reply 7
Original post by Eldred
Naaah- its what I had too. Don't worry

EDIT: It might be prudent to mention that I did get some offers from LNAT unis, so they did get my results. We didn't mess up,mate

Hi... I am a little worried as I haven't received any offers from my unis even though I sat for the lnat on the 19th of december, 2013. How long did it take for the unis to reply to you?? Did you apply to KCL and if yes have you heard from them as yet regarding an offer??
Reply 8
Original post by pg1994
Hi... I am a little worried as I haven't received any offers from my unis even though I sat for the lnat on the 19th of december, 2013. How long did it take for the unis to reply to you?? Did you apply to KCL and if yes have you heard from them as yet regarding an offer??

Seriously? Some people did the LNAT months ago and still haven't heard. Relax. It could be March until you hear. KCL have just started handing out offers.
Reply 9
Hey! So i just updated my LNAT profile adding in a uni choice. Will the newly added uni's still get my results even though I have literally just added them onto the LNAT uni choice list? or is it too late?
Reply 10
I just updated my LNAT information because i checked and realised that I had accidentally checked a wrong university and left out one of my choices. Will my results still reach my unis? Is it too late??
Reply 11
Original post by Hello?
Seriously? Some people did the LNAT months ago and still haven't heard. Relax. It could be March until you hear. KCL have just started handing out offers.

Anyone have any idea when the Lnat results would be out?
I sat for my lnat in early October and still havent heard from KC or UCL. Rejection from Oxford post interview The wait is awful:frown::frown:
I've not had my results yet although I've checked my emails every two hours since the 1st of February haha! Has anyone received there's yet? I know last years came out on the 4th so fingers crossed for tomorrow!
Reply 13
I just got my LNAT score... I guess it didn't go as well as I thought I did... Got 22/42 and the avg. score is 21.1
Did anyone else receive their score too? how did you guys perform?
Original post by pg1994
I just got my LNAT score... I guess it didn't go as well as I thought I did... Got 22/42 and the avg. score is 21.1
Did anyone else receive their score too? how did you guys perform?

I got 23 and I am not sure if I should be happy with that.:confused:
Reply 15
Got the same, you should be definitely happier than those who scored less than 23 :P IMHO essay is the most important part.
I got 30 - I'm not sure where this stands me with King's or Durham as I haven't heard back from either yet, has anybody else?
I got 25 and received my offer from Notts an hour later!
Hey, I have some questions about the LNAT.

1.) I'm wanting to take the LNAT pretty soon (oct/nov) am I able to do this even if I'm not applying to a university that requires it?
2.) How long is your LNAT score valid/available for?
3.) Can you take the LNAT more then once? like over and over again?
4.) How long is the LNAT exam?
5.) What is deemed as a good score?
6.) If you get a bad score, does this show to every uni even if you don't state it?

Thanks xxx
I know right I got 24, which I guess is okay with the average but still...24/42 doesn't sound very impressive haha :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending