The Student Room Group

What gifts do guys like to receive on Valentines day?

It's my first Valentines day with my boyfriend and we've decided to give each other small presents but I have no idea what to give him!

Any help is appreciated, thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Inb4 bjs. :rolleyes:
Reply 2
In b4 sex.
Reply 3
most guys = sex
me = box of chocolates :smile:
Reply 4
the gift should be from your heart, not TSR. :smile:
Reply 5
Xbox One/PS4.

If you're on a budget then this.

for_B3ta_tesco_value_valentine_card.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Mr Smurf
Xbox One/PS4.

If you're on a budget then this.

lol :wink:
Reply 7
If it was me a good Valentines gift would be a hug and a kiss and then watch a really good film.
Reply 8
Something to do with what he is passionate for, it will feel like a very thoughtful gift to him.
Original post by iLoveRobSwire<3
It's my first Valentines day with my boyfriend and we've decided to give each other small presents but I have no idea what to give him!

Any help is appreciated, thanks :smile:

I know this sounds really soppy but if I was going to be spending the day with the person I love that is enough to make me happy, I wouldn't be that bothered if she had got me a present or not.

If you've already agreed to exchange them then it doesn't have to be something expensive, just make it personal based on his interests. The best presents i've got have always been personal ones.
Original post by Damask-
Inb4 bjs. :rolleyes:

Original post by meenu89
In b4 sex.

You legends
Saw this thread, thought 'blowjob', realised this website has ruined me. :tongue:

Chocolate, gift voucher; something little you know he'll like. Then stay in, watch a movie, get takeout, etc. :smile:
:perv:
I always get my bf a box of chocolates and a card. We always go out for dinner on valentines day to treat each other.
They receive something? Thought it was just me that gets something!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending