The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Original post by emobambam
oh I get it. I think they call that denial.I think I should start using that though.

I swear it's a well known rule
Original post by super_kawaii
I swear it's a well known rule

are you sure,do you really swear? can anyone back her up?are you getting all dressed up?
are you sure,do you really swear? can anyone back her up?are you getting all dressed up?

I do swear!

Nah, not getting dressed up. Karaoke's not really a dressing up thing tbh
I do swear!

Nah, not getting dressed up. Karaoke's not really a dressing up thing tbh

hahaha.what is your normal day like in China?
hahaha.what is your normal day like in China?

Now it's the holidays, it's usually get up at 11am then stuff my face with food for the rest of the day while wearing my onesie. I really should get out more :colonhash:
Now it's the holidays, it's usually get up at 11am then stuff my face with food for the rest of the day while wearing my onesie. I really should get out more :colonhash:

do all British women have a onesie?no disrespect intended but do you think the Queen has one too.they are just started to catch on in America.do you have dragons or unicorns on your onesie?
do all British women have a onesie?no disrespect intended but do you think the Queen has one too.they are just started to catch on in America.do you have dragons or unicorns on your onesie?

A few of my friends have onesies. I have two myself. I have a cow one here in China but I left my leopard one back home in England
A few of my friends have onesies. I have two myself. I have a cow one here in China but I left my leopard one back home in England

seriously, on your onesie back home in England has a Leopard on it?I have never of a leopard onesie but American men do not know too much about onesies.I hear they are comfortable
seriously, on your onesie back home in England has a Leopard on it?I have never of a leopard onesie but American men do not know too much about onesies.I hear they are comfortable

It is a leopard! It has a tail and ears everything! They're so comfy though!
It is a leopard! It has a tail and ears everything! They're so comfy though!

where and how long is your tail?
where and how long is your tail?

Pretty damn long!
Pretty damn long!

you are cute!
you are cute!

:colonhash:

what expression is that?did I say something wrong?
what expression is that?did I say something wrong?

I always get cute! I mean, it's nice if it's with the guy I like but I often find it a bit patronising if it's anyone else. I'm 20! 20 year olds aren't supposed to be cute!
I always get cute! I mean, it's nice if it's with the guy I like but I often find it a bit patronising if it's anyone else. I'm 20! 20 year olds aren't supposed to be cute!

sorry cutie.oops my bad
sorry cutie.oops my bad

I don't know why fascinated with what people eat.what did you eat today?please remember I don't know what it is so,you're going to have to describe it to me
I don't know why fascinated with what people eat.what did you eat today?please remember I don't know what it is so,you're going to have to describe it to me

Chocolate bars and biscuits. Omnomnom. I really should eat more decent food
you eat like a student.that's breakfast of champions at all American universities

Quick Reply

Latest