The Student Room Group

Girls with thick hair are and look sooooo cool!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Dayum, fight be goin on here f'real :jerry:
Original post by 2ndClass
No I said you're lazy because you don't want to work an want your future husband to take care of you. You said that yourself. When that was exposed, you attempted to use your depression as some valid reason to back up your laziness. It didn't work.

No I didn't say that either, see again, your reading skills at full display. You said people with depression kill themselves hence why they shouldn't work and you pointed to yourself as an example, then I said don't use that as evidence just because you tried to top yourself doesn't mean all people who have depression will

I don't think it's just plenty tbh, it was first some guys then girls, now its nearly everyone tbh, apart from precious illusions for some reason

No, you were on about people with depression. We're not on about me. I also explicitly asked you how it is lazy to want to work part time when I have the means to do so, something you failed to answer.

No, I said SOME people with depression are suicidal and it is a reason why they cannot work. Nowhere did I say all people with depression. Check your own reading comprehension

Yes it is. I have loads of people on here I regularly talk to, several I've met in real life, who I actually like. Oh no, a few virgins dislike me :afraid: The amount of ****s I give couldn't fill a basket

I'm not getting into this argument again. We dislike each other. What else is there to say
(edited 10 years ago)
Having long, thick hair only looks good if it's in good condition and in a good mood. It varies on the day, sometimes my hair looks really voluminous and wavy and I love it. Other days I wash it and it ends up looking really heavy like a pair of curtains on my head. Hair is unpredictable.
Can I just be the first to say having thick hair doesn't correlate to how long it takes to wash your hair or how frizzy and tangled it gets :rolleyes:
Original post by geoking
But by giving a b&w photo it'll over emphasise the shadows and so artificially make your hair look thicker....

Unless you're a seasoned photographer, don't do b&w. Please don't rage at this post, I know how this must sound :tongue:

It's the only one I have on this computer :tongue:
Original post by Alpha brah
My hair is uber thick. Pain to take care of tho :tongue:

You're a GIRL?! Mystery solved :cool:
Original post by 2ndClass
rubbish because I don't have an argument

Ignore all my points, again.

LOL, just because you dislike me, you extrapolate that to everyone else.
BRB talking to several friends I've met in person from here

I really, could not care less about your opinion. It saddens me that people like you actually think these things. But that's as far as it goes. I weep slightly for humanity, but you're in a minority, so yeah, really doesn't matter.
(edited 10 years ago)
I have really thick hair.. I hate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love my thick (and long, may I add) hair but sometimes it just takes too much time and effort styling/brushing it :frown:
Original post by Alpha brah
Didn't post in where? :P

Don't be too modest :colondollar:

In this thread, because I was quoted as "x" Surely I should be the one doing the "embarrassed" face if any thing. Wouldn't say I was being "too modest" :smile:
Original post by Lyla_Mikaeal
I love my thick (and long, may I add) hair but sometimes it just takes too much time and effort styling/brushing it :frown:

Lucky you, though! I wish my hair was really thick - it almost reaches my hips but it's always been too fine. :angry:
If you insult me, I'll insult you back. Deal with it. In all honesty, this doesn't concern you. This is a long running feud between myself and 2ndClass.
Original post by lil huni
Lucky you, though! I wish my hair was really thick - it almost reaches my hips but it's always been too fine. :angry:

Haha I don't feel lucky until AFTER I've finished brushing it :tongue: Your hair is really long though and not many girls have that. You're the lucky one!
OK, so I've had to clean up this thread, when tbh I could have just as easily carded people, because I saw many insults flying about all over the place. I've tried to leave posts intact, as best as I could, but many I've had to bin. Enough with the offensiveness :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
it's ok... if you say that you have thick hair, we believe you (jk)
on topic: thanks op
(edited 10 years ago)
Could I see some pictures of what exactly you have in mind OP?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 116
I like thick hair too. Mine is really thick.
Like I can't actually get a comb through it.
So even though thick hair is amazing, it has its downsides :redface:
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
If you insult me, I'll insult you back. Deal with it. In all honesty, this doesn't concern you. This is a long running feud between myself and 2ndClass.

Never mind her :erm::hmpf:. Some people cannot be taken seriously..

I think your analogy was justified, I just feel this argument is pointless.

Btw OP thick hair is amazing but short hair dayum :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
Never mind her :erm::hmpf:. Some people cannot be taken seriously..

I think your analogy was justified, I just feel this argument is pointless.

Btw OP thick hair is amazing but short hair dayum :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :hugs:

I'm nice to everyone, it's just if someone is horrible to others or me, I'm not exactly going to be happy about it
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Thank you :hugs:

I'm nice to everyone, it's just if someone is horrible to others or me, I'm not exactly going to be happy about it

Your more then nice walla! its good to stand up for others as some people just say anything to anyone but not knowing the outcomes of it.

:hugs: keep the good job up, because alot of people appreciate your kind words x and let the haters hate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest