The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Children's nursing and social work degree 2014 intake

Hi, I was wondering if anyone else has applied for the Children's nursing and social work degree at Edge Hill Uni for September 2014 intake?

I have an an interview for this on Saturday 23rd Nov and would like to know if anyone else has an interview and if you are as nervous as me! :eek:

Scroll to see replies

hello,

im applying for just children's nursing at edge hill, how long did it take for them to get back to you? as i sent my application off on thursday and haven't heard anything back?
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm just finishing my personal statement for child nursing and social work. Good luck with your interview :smile:
Original post by ameliabarkerr
hello,

im applying for just children's nursing at edge hill, how long did it take for them to get back to you? as i sent my application off on thursday and haven't heard anything back?

Have you heard anything back yet? I have an interview on the 8th jan
Reply 4
Hi, I applied for both courses back in September, it took about a month to hear about an interview which I've had for the children's nursing degree and received an offer last week!! Super excited :smile:

Just waiting to go on the joint degree interview on the 11th January as my original interview was cancelled by edge hill uni due to lack of tutors.

The joint degree is my first choice and I'm still nervous about the interview! Not accepting my offer for children's nursing degree until I hear back from the interview on the 11th Jan.

Good luck everyone x
Reply 5
I've applied for both child nursing and child nursing and social work, I sent my application a week ago. How long did it take for you to hear back? How was the interview?
Reply 6
I applied at the end of november for children's nursing and have got an interview through for Edge Hill this week. My interviews not till January though :s-smilie:
Reply 7
I have an interview in January, what date is urs?
Reply 8
Has anyone heard back off their interviews yet? Either children's nursing or the joint degree of children's nursing and social work?
Reply 9
My interview for children's nursing was on the 13th November and I got a letter saying it could be April before I get a decision

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I had my interview 11th Jan and haven't heard anything yet x
Reply 11
I've spoken to a girl who has an offer for April intake I've emailed them to see if I can go for April due to them now accepting my maths level 2 as it's the correct equivalent x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Michelle1375
Has anyone heard back off their interviews yet? Either children's nursing or the joint degree of children's nursing and social work?

Hi Michelle is your offer for sept intake or April x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Hi its for September intake.

I've not heard back from the joint degree interview yet though, they said we should hear something within 10 days and my interview was on 10th January. The waiting is killing me!
Reply 14
Hi its for September intake.

I've not heard back from the joint degree interview yet though, they said we should hear something within 10 days and my interview was on 10th January. The waiting is killing me!

Oh right coz I got a letter before Christmas for children's nursing saying it'll be April before I hear anything because there doing all the interviews first I thought my interview went pretty well though so fingers crossed ... Congrats on your offer xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by mellybee
Oh right coz I got a letter before Christmas for children's nursing saying it'll be April before I hear anything because there doing all the interviews first ... I thought my interview went pretty well though so fingers crossed ... Congrats on your offer x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Yes they said that to me too when I went for the childrens nursing interview but I did hear back just before Christmas.

Good luck
Reply 17
Yes they said that to me too when I went for the childrens nursing interview but I did hear back just before Christmas.

Good luck

They sent me a letter just before Christmas saying April which is really strange 😕 hope I get a place x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
I have my interview for the joint degree next week? Any advice/tips? Did you have to do a small presentation?
Reply 19
Hi Laura, well there were no surprise questions, the usual why do you want to do it, etc. They also gave me a few scenarios and asked what I would do. I didn't do my 5 min talk in presentation format I just told them what I had researched. When is your interview? Mine was on 11th Jan and I still haven't heard back yet, maybe they're waiting until all interviews have been done

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending