The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science 2014

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone else been offered a place for portsmouth?
Does anyone have an interview at Brighton on saturday? Can't find any information about the maths/english tests, can anyone help..?
Reply 282
Original post by TheRealMia
Has anyone else been offered a place for portsmouth?

Yep! Unconditional :smile:
Original post by TomH23
Yep! Unconditional :smile:

Brilliant! Congratulations!! I've got conditional but i'm doing a btec so i know what level i'm working too so will make the grades.
Have you had any offers to anywhere else? I'm unsure which to choose between coventry and portsmouth :/
Reply 284
Hi all, I have an unconditional offer for UWE to study Paramedic Science.Looking for others on the course.I have made a Facebook group called 'UWE BSc hons paramedic science 2014' if anyone wants to join. :smile:
Reply 285
Has anyone heard from Hertfordshire for the foundation?
Original post by dsnjvsdn
Has anyone heard from Hertfordshire for the foundation?

I got an interview? But i'm not attending
Reply 287
I got an interview? But i'm not attending

When did you hear from them, i'm starting to get worried because i haven't heard anything
I would advise you to call them! I phoned on Wednesday and they said they emailed me 5 days ago and to check my junk mail. However there was nothing there! I am attending an interview on the 2nd of April :-)
Reply 289
Original post by GinaArnett
I would advise you to call them! I phoned on Wednesday and they said they emailed me 5 days ago and to check my junk mail. However there was nothing there! I am attending an interview on the 2nd of April :-)

Thankyou, hopefully that's the case, did you just use the number for the admissions office?
Yes :-)
Original post by dsnjvsdn
When did you hear from them, i'm starting to get worried because i haven't heard anything

Only yesterday.. And i applied at the start of december. Good luck
Reply 292
Only yesterday.. And i applied at the start of december. Good luck

Thankyou, you too :smile:
Reply 293
I applied in January and got an email a week ago for interview, Mine is 26th of March for Hertfordshire. Mine is for the 3 year course. Cant wait!

Still waiting to hear from Birmingham. I hope they haven't forgotten me :smile:
does any one here know which the exact Marieb A & P book that Unis recommend. I have looked but their are loads of editions and mini editions. Any IBSN numbers that people in this year have i would be very grateful for.
Reply 295
Does anyone know how many people Brighton interview? Thanks :smile:
Anyone heard anything from Plymouth since submitting a 2nd reference?
Reply 297
Original post by rhian1993
I'm a current cov uni student (first year). If any one has any questions then feel free to send me a pm. (More likely to check it than scroll through the posts )

Best of luck to anyone applying :smile: if you know this is the career for you then don't let anything stop you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello, I will attend an interview on 25th March for paramedic science...could you remember and mention some of the questions that you were asked to answer during your interview??
Reply 298
Hellooooo, Has anyone had an interview at Edgehill this week? Just wondering what it was like? thanks
Original post by R77ngy
Hellooooo, Has anyone had an interview at Edgehill this week? Just wondering what it was like? thanks

Hey, I had an interview yesterday at Edge Hill and it started with a brief your around the labs, then the literacy and numeracy tests, then you were allocated a time for your individual interview where you were asked a series of questions and then given a scenario. There wasn't a group interview even though it was inthe booklet they sent.
Hope that helped :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending