The Student Room Group

My friend gave her boyfriend a blowjob. He said "you're too good for a virgin." fight

As the title says, my friend gave her boyfriend a blowjob for the first time. Prior to doing so, she told him she had never done it to a guy before. She has now asked me for advice after they had a huge fight. I wanted to see what others think about this issue. She claims that after she gave him a bj, he was perfectly fine. Then, a couple of hours later he said "you're too good for a first timer." She took it as a compliment and laughed. He said "I'm not joking. Seriously, have you really never done it before?" She got upset by this, he was 100% serious. She says she asked him many times to see if it was a joke. "I really think it was too good, no way are you not a virgin." He left the house after their fight. This is a weird situation, as they've been together for a few months. I know she's a virgin for sure. What could be the underlying issue? She says she hasn't been unfaithful and everything was perfectly fine. I thought it was a joke when she told me but it's serious. They haven't spoken for 2 days.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
He sounds mega insecure, and quite rude if he kept saying it when she was upset about it.
That boy done goof'd up bad, wish I had arguments about my girlfriend being too good at oral.
If it were me, I'd be upset she lied about her past (not that she did.. but he seems to think that must be the case).
Reply 4
He sounds like a complete bell.
Your friend's boyfriend is an idiot.
Reply 6
Your friends boyfriend is a tool. I'd tell her to wait for an apology.
I really don't see what the problem is, he received a good bj, what is there to be complaining about?!
Does he not just realise most girls are **** at it.
Original post by King Leonidas
That boy done goof'd up bad, wish I had arguments about my girlfriend being too good at oral.

What this guy said.
Lol, if i was the girl just deny it and secretly be happy.

id say the overwhelming majority of girls are terrible at giving head.
Reply 11
He sounds like a total toolbag, he certainly doesnt sound very emotionally mature, is he even old enough to be getting a bj!?
In her shoes I'd want an apology
Yeah.... err friend.

Okey dokey anon #1
Reply 13
in before bf is gay
Sorry but what kind of foolishness is this? What a petty argument :/ He really needs to grow up and enjoy it without doubting her. You're getting a blowjob mate. Shut up and enjoy.
The guy is a super bellend. If a girl gave me a good blowjob then the last thing I would do is complain. I don't think I'd even complain after a terrible blowjob. He sounds a bit insecure, I don't know why he'd get so hung up on this girls past otherwise?
Reply 16
Original post by LolaLowe
He sounds like a total toolbag, he certainly doesnt sound very emotionally mature, is he even old enough to be getting a bj!?
In her shoes I'd want an apology

They're both 20 yo. She's universally considered a 10, honestly. She's beautiful. He's a good looking guy, but not to her level. They both have the same personality etc. But, as her close friend, I'd expect him to be appreciative of her efforts and the fact that she's with him. I thought her looks etc might have been his source of insecurity but they've been together for months. She just plucked up the courage to give him a bj one evening. I feel bad for her and have told her to cut him off until he apologies *I posted this to see if I was right for saying so*. She was crying because she's usually so conservative and the one time she did something out of her "comfort zone" she was attacked. Him suggesting that she was a slag in the past freaked her out.
There's a mistake in the title of the thread: it should say 'ex-boyfriend'.

At least she didn't shag him.
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous
They're both 20 yo. She's universally considered a 10, honestly. She's beautiful. He's a good looking guy, but not to her level. They both have the same personality etc. But, as her close friend, I'd expect him to be appreciative of her efforts and the fact that she's with him. I thought her looks etc might have been his source of insecurity but they've been together for months. She just plucked up the courage to give him a bj one evening. I feel bad for her and have told her to cut him off until he apologies *I posted this to see if I was right for saying so*. She was crying because she's usually so conservative and the one time she did something out of her "comfort zone" she was attacked. Him suggesting that she was a slag in the past freaked her out.

Even more of a toolbag! He has a gorgeous woman spontaneously deciding to give him a bj, which she proceeds to do to a high standards, and he argues with her that its too good and leaves...?? Sheesh, no pleasing some dudes!
Reply 19
I've got a feeling this friend is secretly you, but I won't judge, some girls are just naturally gifted in the bedroom:colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending