The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Adult Nursing - Sept 2014 intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Charlottehall96
I applied for biomedical sciences at various other unis in November and got 5 offers but I declined them so I could go into extra and apply for children's nursing because I had changed what course I wanted to do:smile: through Extra you can only apply to one Uni at a time so bucks is my only choice atm, first choice though!:smile: so fingers crossed

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow, fingers crossed.
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Original post by Crazy_chick1
Oh wow, fingers crossed.

Indeed:smile: how long did it take them to offer you a selection day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Indeed:smile: how long did it take them to offer you a selection day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent my ucas application off in the 15th jan and heard from them on the 10th feb offering me a selection day for 26th feb. So nearly a month.
I sent my ucas application off in the 15th jan and heard from them on the 10th feb offering me a selection day for 26th feb. So nearly a month.

Ahhh okay, so I could still be waiting for a while then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh okay, so I could still be waiting for a while then

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess you could be. Have you contacted the Uni to ask if they still have places left?
I guess you could be. Have you contacted the Uni to ask if they still have places left?

Yeah I did that when I applied, if there weren't any places they wouldn't be in Extra either:smile:
Oh I see. I don't know anything about ucaa extra. Well at least they still have places. I know they said they have 45 places for feb and 45 for September. They had already offered people for September and wouldn't tell us how many they had left.
Yeah I did that when I applied, if there weren't any places they wouldn't be in Extra either:smile:

Oh I see. I don't know anything about ucaa extra. Well at least they still have places. I know they said they have 45 places for feb and 45 for September. They had already offered people for September and wouldn't tell us how many they had left.

Oh dear that's a scary number! Yeah Extra becomes like normal UCAS when you've applied :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i've been offered a place at bucks for adult nursing sept 2014 intake :smile:
Original post by Savxantonia

Aw well done :biggrin: I've applied for Bucks to do Adult Nursing, got my interview there soon :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ohhello92x
Aw well done :biggrin: I've applied for Bucks to do Adult Nursing, got my interview there soon :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

All the best :biggrin:
All the best :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
I have an interview on the 7th of May but i havent recieved the information in the post which includes the regristration form you need to bring with you. Should i be worried?
Reply 54

https://www.facebook.com/groups/560224710764416/

FaceBook group for everyone doing Nursing at Bucks from Sept 2014:smile:

Well done :smile:
Original post by trishogorm
I have an interview on the 7th of May but i havent recieved the information in the post which includes the regristration form you need to bring with you. Should i be worried?

I've received an email and it's got the form attached to it..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ohhello92x

Posted from TSR Mobile

when's your interview?
Original post by Kimberley_95
I have a interview for adult nursing on the 10th of feb :smile:

how was the literacy and numeracy test??
Original post by lindabright
when's your interview?

7th May, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending