The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

hey guys,
does anyone know when the next batch of offers may be given out?
#stressed
Reply 3001
Original post by Kukicool
Congrats!!
was it an email from leicester or from UCAS.
mine was on the 29th jan. Getting nervous now.

Same mine was on the 29th. Im extremely tense ....... nervous. Seems like most people around our date are hearing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by srahman
Same mine was on the 29th. Im extremely tense ....... nervous. Seems like most people around our date are hearing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i was on the 29th too, really want to know!
Reply 3003
Losing the plot here with an 18th Dec interview and no reply :eek4::eek3::eek:
so basically if I'm undergrad, had an interview Jan 29th and haven't heard today then shall I assume rejection? Or am I just jumping to conclusions because of the stress?
(well done everyone who got an offer though!!!!!)
Original post by annieonamission
so basically if I'm undergrad, had an interview Jan 29th and haven't heard today then shall I assume rejection? Or am I just jumping to conclusions because of the stress?

well based on the comments here, no one has got an offer who was interviewed on the 29th so i think there's still hope :smile:
Original post by annieonamission

I had mine on the 29th too and nothing!! (not that I am expecting an offer) but I think this is just a VERY small number otherwise student room would be alot busier.... this month is going to drag, I think there will be a few more this week and probably till the end of march at least....
Original post by zaramo
Got an offer today! I was interviewed on the 18th of February :smile:

I was on the same day, in the morning. What was your UKCAT score?
Reply 3008
Original post by cloud9medic
I had mine on the 29th too and nothing!! (not that I am expecting an offer) but I think this is just a VERY small number otherwise student room would be alot busier.... this month is going to drag, I think there will be a few more this week and probably till the end of march at least....

I agree!!!! this month is going to dragg so much!!!! The waiting is extremely difficult and exhausting. Just completely scared now!!!!!! You don't get peace before the interview nor do you get peace after with the killer waiting...:bawling:
Original post by srahman
I agree!!!! this month is going to dragg so much!!!! The waiting is extremely difficult and exhausting. Just completely scared now!!!!!! You don't get peace before the interview nor do you get peace after with the killer waiting...:bawling:

I know this whole process is just so draining, I am struggling to concentrate on much else but my emails ALL DAY and it's starting to get to me, and I think my studies will start to study, have you heard anything else yet? :smile: I kind of wish all schools adopted the oxbridge way of all interviews given on the same day and all of the outcomes, it would save this waiting for the unexpected....
Reply 3010
Original post by cloud9medic
I know this whole process is just so draining, I am struggling to concentrate on much else but my emails ALL DAY and it's starting to get to me, and I think my studies will start to study, have you heard anything else yet? :smile: I kind of wish all schools adopted the oxbridge way of all interviews given on the same day and all of the outcomes, it would save this waiting for the unexpected....

The entire process is extremely draining. The pressure from UKCAT, the personal statement, waiting to hear from interviews and then waiting after interviews!!! I can't focus on anything either...
Nope haven't heard from anything......just waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting (sigh)
Oh i didn't know oxbridge did that! have you heard from oxbridge or anywhere else?
Reply 3011
Original post by purple and gold
hey guys,
does anyone know when the next batch of offers may be given out?
#stressed

Friday (if we are lucky) majority next week i hope hold i together meerrn you got diss

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hl7495
Friday (if we are lucky) majority next week i hope hold i together meerrn you got diss

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, I got 60 in the pre score so hoping they see me through and give me that offer.

In the meantime, We're up all night to get lucky
We're up all night to get lucky

:tongue:
my last hope... anxious of waiting
Reply 3014
Thanks, I got 60 in the pre score so hoping they see me through and give me that offer.

In the meantime, We're up all night to get lucky

:tongue:

On the stalking pages ive stalked a lot of 60s get offers :biggrin: we've come too far to give up who we are... cmon leicester stay up all night till the sun... (too far?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3015
I think the offers given today were the highest performing Jan and Feb interviewees :smile: After the last day of interviews on the 13th I think they'll rank those, the rest of the December and the rest of the Jan and Feb against eachother and give decisions :smile: Does that make sense?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3016
Original post by LibbyG
I think the offers given today were the highest performing Jan and Feb interviewees :smile: After the last day of interviews on the 13th I think they'll rank those, the rest of the December and the rest of the Jan and Feb against eachother and give decisions :smile: Does that make sense?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooo yes i think now the next time we hear about offers it will be all of the remaining candidates plus rejections anyone else got a theory ? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hl7495
On the stalking pages ive stalked a lot of 60s get offers :biggrin: we've come too far to give up who we are... cmon leicester stay up all night till the sun... (too far?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think there is anyone who has gotten 60 any got rejected post interview??

I think they still might give out more offers until Thursday and then will give the rest later, next week.
Btw, how was your interview?
Reply 3018
I don't think there is anyone who has gotten 60 any got rejected post interview??

I think they still might give out more offers until Thursday and then will give the rest later, next week.

I really hope you're right I got 60, interview was in December but haven't heard yet.
Reply 3019

one station i was awful and he wrote somethig at the bottom of my sheet outside of the comments box and underlined it i dont know what that means :/ one i think i mightve scraped by at te time but the score might end up decent and the others i dont know what was right or wrong so i have literalky no idea it didnt go as well as leeds so i probably havnt got an offer you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending