The Student Room Group

French speaking controlled assessment

hello guys now listen
I hate french to the max... i only wanna pass it. I have a french speaking controlled assessment on monday. I would like to cheat for it (PS dont you dare say ''cheating is bad ohohohoh'' just shutup... im only doing it for my life and i can't do my best because my best is a U) so please, give me some cheating strategies for a speaking controlled assessmnet. If you got any good ones then great. If you don't then show youself out of my thread and don't leave a single message saying cheating is bad.

Scroll to see replies

there are none
it is literally you, your teacher and the recorder for 5 minutes. The teacher will watch you for the entire duration. You either know it, or you don't.

Don't you have a list of 30 words and a section for drawings? Use them as triggers and you'll be fine
Original post by Angelo12231
hello guys now listen
I hate french to the max... i only wanna pass it. I have a french speaking controlled assessment on monday. I would like to cheat for it (PS dont you dare say ''cheating is bad ohohohoh'' just shutup... im only doing it for my life and i can't do my best because my best is a U) so please, give me some cheating strategies for a speaking controlled assessmnet. If you got any good ones then great. If you don't then show youself out of my thread and don't leave a single message saying cheating is bad.

No way to cheat on a speaking. Have fun.

I've done about 6 and what happens is that you're in a room with a teacher, and then she asks you questions while recording you speak. Cheating is impossible.
Reply 3
Original post by stephanieuwa
there are none
it is literally you, your teacher and the recorder for 5 minutes. The teacher will watch you for the entire duration. You either know it, or you don't.

Don't you have a list of 30 words and a section for drawings? Use them as triggers and you'll be fine

Yes i didnt use any of them last time and i got a B but that was because i killed myself revsing the night before. i didnt sleep at all. i really dont want to have to do that again
Yes i didnt use any of them last time and i got a B but that was because i killed myself revsing the night before. i didnt sleep at all. i really dont want to have to do that again

You do not. Have a. Choice.

Looks like you're going to need to kill yourself revising again. There is no other way. The only other thing you can do is feign illness on the day, delay it for like a week or so and then you'll have enough time to prepare sufficiently.
Reply 6
Original post by suzylemonade
Looks like you're going to need to kill yourself revising again. There is no other way. The only other thing you can do is feign illness on the day, delay it for like a week or so and then you'll have enough time to prepare sufficiently.

yh i didn'tkill myself, i gave up, yet i walked into the exam room and walked back out with an A* ... YAAYYY :biggrin:
yh i didn'tkill myself, i gave up, yet i walked into the exam room and walked back out with an A* ... YAAYYY :biggrin:

Unless you're a french genius, that's impossible. I call bull****, no offense.
Reply 8

You said to begin that the best you could do was a U but then go on to say last time you got an A*. If you can get an 'A*', I think you are more than capable this time.
Reply 9
Original post by econam
You said to begin that the best you could do was a U but then go on to say last time you got an A*. If you can get an 'A*', I think you are more than capable this time.

No i mean my speaking exam was today... i got an A* :biggrin:
Reply 10
Unless you're a french genius, that's impossible. I call bull****, no offense.

haha, as a matter of fact... i beat all the french speakers who also got A* but a lower mark than me... Im not that good at french btw... i wthink i will get a B overall for the course
haha, as a matter of fact... i beat all the french speakers who also got A* but a lower mark than me... Im not that good at french btw... i wthink i will get a B overall for the course

What's your secret? How did you do it? :lol:
Reply 12
What's your secret? How did you do it? :lol:

i think although i did improvise it, i think i sounded authentically french so i scored really highly on the accent and intonation part and also that set me up for a good language use mark but i call all of this a fluke... do not attempt to do what i did, your best hope of getting A/A* is to learn it before hand :smile:
i think although i did improvise it, i think i sounded authentically french so i scored really highly on the accent and intonation part and also that set me up for a good language use mark but i call all of this a fluke... do not attempt to do what i did, your best hope of getting A/A* is to learn it before hand :smile:

Yeah, that's what I do :tongue: I've already done of my speakings, just looking for tips for A-Level. All improvisation at AS, terrifying D: You don't even get the questions beforehand, they literally just ask you random questions D:
Reply 14
Yeah, that's what I do :tongue: I've already done of my speakings, just looking for tips for A-Level. All improvisation at AS, terrifying D: You don't even get the questions beforehand, they literally just ask you random questions D:

AHHHH i would never pick a language for A level ?!?!?! maths and science all the way!
AHHHH i would never pick a language for A level ?!?!?! maths and science all the way!

Haha, same here :tongue: Maths, Further Maths, Bio, Chem and Physics. Then French outside of school xD The sciences are my main ones, french is just for fun :tongue: What sciences are you taking?
Reply 16
Haha, same here :tongue: Maths, Further Maths, Bio, Chem and Physics. Then French outside of school xD The sciences are my main ones, french is just for fun :tongue: What sciences are you taking?

for fun? you're actually paying for a 6th A level haha :biggrin: and i am going to take maths chemistry biology and psychology, hopefully i get an A in all of them. What do you think you will get in ur A levels and also, what course are you going for at uni
for fun? you're actually paying for a 6th A level haha :biggrin: and i am going to take maths chemistry biology and psychology, hopefully i get an A in all of them. What do you think you will get in ur A levels and also, what course are you going for at uni

Yeah xD I figured that I might as well. I don't think I'll actually use it in any of my uni applications though xD
For A2, I'm hoping to get A*AA or A*AAA (maths, chemistry, physics and biology). I know it's a bit ambitious, but I'd just love to get at least one A* xD I think I'm either going for Natural Sciences, Chemistry or Medicine. How about you? :smile:
You improvised for French and got an A* whilst you're "not that good" at French? That's crazy :P
Reply 19
Yeah xD I figured that I might as well. I don't think I'll actually use it in any of my uni applications though xD
For A2, I'm hoping to get A*AA or A*AAA (maths, chemistry, physics and biology). I know it's a bit ambitious, but I'd just love to get at least one A* xD I think I'm either going for Natural Sciences, Chemistry or Medicine. How about you? :smile:

Haha thats great, i think il go for an A* in maths but not the science :P , i really want to go on to do medicine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending