The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff university

Hi I just firmed Cardiff university today. Is anybody else starting Cardiff university in September 2014??

Scroll to see replies

just you mate
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Yep, what're you going to be studying? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Diagnostic radiography and imaging, you?
Reply 5
Aww very nice, Have you picked accomodation yet?x
Yeah Talybont South is first choice, you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by KittyKatty95
Yeah Talybont South is first choice, you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I'll put down Talybont court as my first x
I would have but it's too expensive for me :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Hey, I firmed Cardiff yesterday and hoping for taly south! How fast dya think that'll fill up though? seems like alot of people are interested in it from all the threads I've read.. is it a first come, first serve kinda thing? :smile:
Quite quickly, but the earlier you get your application in the better :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I've firmed a place for physics!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lukee9595
I've firmed a place for physics!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woo!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
I ended up applying for liberty house and then Talybont north second
Reply 14
thinking about applying to Cardiff for music too.. Are you interested in classical music or modern music?
Original post by giomet
thinking about applying to Cardiff for music too.. Are you interested in classical music or modern music?

I'm interested in classical as a performance element but studying 20th century music :smile: x wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by giomet

I'm interested in classical as a performance element but studying 20th century music :smile: x wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive been accepted to Cardiff but I need to make sure that I can follow a modern performance element and still do all the theoretical modules. I am an electric guitar player(grade 8). Also got my Grade 8 Theory, it's just that if it's only 100% classical performance, I cant really participate with an electric guitar..
If you had to audition and received an offer then they must feel that you can contribute to the department and if you're uncertain then ring then up and find out what's available for your instrument :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
If you had to audition and received an offer then they must feel that you can contribute to the department and if you're uncertain then ring then up and find out what's available for your instrument :smile:

Hi Kitty, just wondering, what did you think of the auditions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending