The Student Room Group

How long till I hear back from Boots + LEGO?

Yesterday, I applied for a job at LEGO, and 2x at Boots (In different areas) I completed both Boots online assessments and now I'm just wondering how long I'll have to wait till the next stage. This is the further I've ever got on any job application so I'm pretty excited. Also, LEGO got my application but say it will take EIGHT-TWELVE WEEKS! :eek:
Original post by DebkoX
Yesterday, I applied for a job at LEGO, and 2x at Boots (In different areas) I completed both Boots online assessments and now I'm just wondering how long I'll have to wait till the next stage. This is the further I've ever got on any job application so I'm pretty excited. Also, LEGO got my application but say it will take EIGHT-TWELVE WEEKS! :eek:

I think it'd depend on how long both the recruitment processes take for the respective companies. I would think Boots would take roughly two weeks to hear back from, a month at most, whereas for LEGO if it states eight to twelve weeks, then I would expect it to take that long. Does Boots say anywhere on their website about how long it takes for them to give a reply?
Original post by DebkoX

Coool whats the lego job?
Reply 3
Shop assistant, and Boots rejected me for one :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending