The Student Room Group

I cant cook!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'd rather have someone cook my something nice and nutritious than 'cook' myself a horrible 'meal'... Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KMUequine
I'd rather have someone cook my something nice and nutritious than 'cook' myself a horrible 'meal'... Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most people would. The point is that those who are willing to do so are few and far between and will get fed up of doing it, so you had better learn. No one who is capable of going to university is incapable of learning to cook and being helpless soon gets very old.
Reply 22
Original post by carnationlilyrose
Most people would. The point is that those who are willing to do so are few and far between and will get fed up of doing it, so you had better learn. No one who is capable of going to university is incapable of learning to cook and being helpless soon gets very old.

I am aware, I do not expect to be Molly coddled and catered for! However I am hoping someone will help me there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just finished my first year and I still don't think I can really 'cook' :tongue: But you get better and you learn what you should and shouldn't do.

You still have time before uni, see what you can learn beforehand!

Posted from TSR Mobile

If we were going to the same uni I wouldn't mind :tongue: but oh well...
Reply 25
I can do basic things but really don't think my level of 'expertise' is enough to survive off of!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol well start learning then hahah
Just live on pot noodles or microwave stuff... Or go on a cookery course.
practise cooking in your spare time and look up tips on the internet. What can you cook?
On the contrary, you absolutely can cook. You haven't done so yet, but that's not the same thing. Get practicing. The majority of cooking amounts to "throw things in pan and cook until they taste nice".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending