The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton accommodation for medics

Hi I'm starting medicine at southampton this year and was wondering which halls people would recommend as being the most convenient for medics.

Many thanks
Reply 1
High five so am I! :biggrin:

I don't know which ones would be "best" but I went for glen eyre because they're closest to the hospital and I'm a lazy bum. Might be worth looking at bus timings and frequency though, as I didn't consider that geographically closer may not make much of a difference in terms of actual travel time.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by FLannaster
Hi I'm starting medicine at southampton this year and was wondering which halls people would recommend as being the most convenient for medics.

Many thanks

Original post by Storme
High five so am I! :biggrin:

I don't know which ones would be "best" but I went for glen eyre because they're closest to the hospital and I'm a lazy bum. Might be worth looking at bus timings and frequency though, as I didn't consider that geographically closer may not make much of a difference in terms of actual travel time.

Most people go for Wessex or Glen but wherever you end up most people are happy.

Also - Glen is closer, but the bus to the hospital goes from Wessex to Highfield to the hospital so Glen Eyrians have to go to Highfield whereas Wessexers get the seats :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending