The Student Room Group

At what time do you sleep and wake up in the summer?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trustmeimlying1
thats hardly you in your profile pic?!:O

jaysus sound as bad as me before I got my act together

What if it is? :wink:

How did you get your act together?
Original post by Secretnerd123
What if it is? :wink:

How did you get your act together?

jaysus..different il give yeh that

just got on with it
knew I had to change and did it

not like some people p
Original post by fabstrawberry
My sleeping schedule is getting worse.. Currently going to sleep between 5-7am and waking up between 2-4pm

7am! Really?!? How do you stay awake that long

Posted from TSR Mobile
Before study leave i would sleep at 10 and wake up at 6:30am. Now , i sleep at like 4am and wake up at 2-3pm :redface:
Original post by ScottishScott
7am! Really?!? How do you stay awake that long

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well cause I wake up so late I'm not tired until then haha
Also the other day, I honestly thought green tea was meant to help you sleep, so I drank some at about 7:45am.. Then I googled it and discovered it has the opposite effect and is full of caffeine :confused: I was obviously thinking of a different tea..
Original post by trustmeimlying1
jaysus..different il give yeh that

just got on with it
knew I had to change and did it

not like some people p

Lmao its not me. I think she's a model :smile:

By some people, i think you mean me xD

And why do you type like this with spaces after each sentence. Its so annoying!
This week i shall probably go to sleep weekdays at around 22.30 and get up at 0700 then go out to work from 0800-16.15 hrs.. you guys better get used to it..
Reply 27
Go to bed around 11pm, wake up 8-9am.
Reply 28
Usually go to sleep somewhere between 11:45 - 2am and try to be up by 9am though some mornings I'll be up by 8am and others I'll sleep til half 10.
Original post by fabstrawberry
Well cause I wake up so late I'm not tired until then haha
Also the other day, I honestly thought green tea was meant to help you sleep, so I drank some at about 7:45am.. Then I googled it and discovered it has the opposite effect and is full of caffeine :confused: I was obviously thinking of a different tea..

I don't think you need caffeine in your diet 😂 Its lavander or vanilla tea that helps you sleep but any caffeine-free tea particularly helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by I*HM
Usually go to sleep somewhere between 11:45 - 2am and try to be up by 9am though some mornings I'll be up by 8am and others I'll sleep til half 10.

Do u work? Why up so early
Reply 31
Do u work? Why up so early

I don't work, but I feel obliged to get up and so things like help around the house, walk the dogs, cook etc and I'd hate to think I had wasted the summer in bed :smile:
Worst case scenario:
Sleep: 11:30pm
Wake up: 3:45am (I work)

Middle scenario:
Sleep: 3am
Wake up: roughly 10am (work later in the day)

Best case scenario:
Sleep: 3am
Wake up: Whenever I feel like it, assuming my parents don't wake me up! (I don't work)
sleep at 11pm
wake up at 7 or 8am
Original post by ScottishScott
I don't think you need caffeine in your diet ������ Its lavander or vanilla tea that helps you sleep but any caffeine-free tea particularly helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I actually do drink too many fizzy drinks.. I don't even like tea though, the green tea tasted awful :mad:
Original post by pinejuice
sleep at 11pm
wake up at 7 or 8am

U work?
Lmao its not me. I think she's a model :smile:

By some people, i think you mean me xD

And why do you type like this with spaces after each sentence. Its so annoying!

hmm yeh ive been told it pisses some people rightly!

but sure..cant please everyone

besides you do it yourself kid p
Reply 37
Go to bed about 12 and wake up about six. Although I have a toddler so I have no choice what time I get up haha. When her dad has her is probably naturally sleep until about 8:30/9!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
My bedtime increases by around 2 hours a day due to being awake longer than I should. This mean that throughout this holiday I have and will have my bedtime flipping around constantly. Throughout my (short) life I'm pretty sure I've woken up and gone to bed at every hour of the day.

Before school I reset my bedtime back to normal (if it isn't luckily perfect already) by not sleeping for 24+ hours which makes it easy to go to bed early before the first day of school. The risk of doing this is that, if you fall asleep accidentally due to your extreme tiredness, you mess up your bedtime completely before school and you'll possibly end up getting no sleep before school (even then it can be fine as your natural bedtime may fall just after school finishes.)

Quick Reply

Latest