The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Grades for Architecture in Nottingham

Hi, I've put Nottingham a my firm choice for studying Architecture and have been offered AAA/A*AB but I'm really worried I wont get the grades I need. Just wondered if anybody got onto this course in Nottingham with grades lower than their offer?
Original post by SamGD
Hi, I've put Nottingham a my firm choice for studying Architecture and have been offered AAA/A*AB but I'm really worried I wont get the grades I need. Just wondered if anybody got onto this course in Nottingham with grades lower than their offer?

The guy I know doing architecture met his offer. You never know what's going to happen on the day though - from what I've found Nottingham can be quite lenient if you don't meet your offer.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by SamGD

Yes, people have.

To be honest, unless you get below ABB, you're still above the Student Number Controls threshold so as long as the University has a lecture seat free, you stand a good chance.

There's far too many variables to give you anything better than that though. Make sure you're prepared for results day, and good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by DarkWhite
Yes, people have.

To be honest, unless you get below ABB, you're still above the Student Number Controls threshold so as long as the University has a lecture seat free, you stand a good chance.

There's far too many variables to give you anything better than that though. Make sure you're prepared for results day, and good luck! :biggrin:

Thanks, this really helps! Feel slightly more confident now :smile: exams didn't go great but I'm trying to stay optimistic, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending