The Student Room Group

Does size really matter?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blue_Mason
less then 5 inches and I am proud man that knows how to put it down

I'm sorry to hear that.
Original post by chelseajanett
To an extent. I think about 7 would start to be painful...

7 isn't painful at all. It is actually a good size. Trust me :wink:
Original post by jay2013
7 isn't painful at all. It is actually a good size. Trust me :wink:

Oh, I completely agree with you, I know. I think going above it would hurt. Tbh I should have said 8 or more :')
Oh, I completely agree with you, I know. I think going above it would hurt. Tbh I should have said 8 or more :')

If a 7" goes all the way in is it painful/pleasurable for a girl? I've seen different girls reactions when I've gone all the way in as much as I can and they change expression/make louder sex noises.
I have a really small one.

I'm a virgin, I'd be scared to have sex.

Anyone else here have a small one?
Original post by holmes221
If a 7" goes all the way in is it painful/pleasurable for a girl? I've seen different girls reactions when I've gone all the way in as much as I can and they change expression/make louder sex noises.

Pleasurable. 7 is probably the best.

I'm scared of upsetting guys who are smaller if they're reading this :frown:

Depends on the girl really. Although with the majority of girls I think 7 would make her feel really "full" so to speak. :wink:
Pleasurable. 7 is probably the best.

I'm scared of upsetting guys who are smaller if they're reading this :frown:

Ok thats what I was wondering because I think it has been 3 girls when I have been all the way in it looks like it felt really, really good for them. Maybe that sudden change = hitting cervix? Either way yes it is unfortunate if you are smaller than that because you can't reach that wonderful area :smile:
Original post by holmes221
I'm sorry to hear that.

:biggrin:

I have never had any complaints and it made into the person i am.
Most women cannot even handle a 9 inch penis :cool:
Being big you will have your fans and those who tell you to get lost. Over the last 5 years of being sexually active have had my share of size queens on both ends of the spectrum.

Tried it with one girl from Korea who essentially didn't like anything that resembled masculinity or macho as a whole and a big penis was an instant deal breaker for her. The irony to it was she absolutely liked men who were chauvinistic, dominating and egoistic by Western standards. Sad part was I really did love her but she became the one that got away.

Tried it with this Australian who also rejected after doing it. She claimed she didn't do men who were tall and or well endowed because it reminded her of an abusive ex. Felt rather gutted to be rejected that way and it felt even worse soon after she ceased wanting to be a friend.

Then there was this girl who simply asked to just cuddle as it was too painful for her. It became too awkward after that so she stopped talking to me and there went another close friendship.

There were the size queens, met 2 of them while at Ibiza who basically the only they wanted was a big one after some drinks and drugs, didn't do them. There was another one closer to home that was rather upfront and asked if I'm big as she didn't want to waste our time. Also encountered one that she only wanted one that is 9" x 7" minimum and even if you are .5" off she wasn't interested. The irony was I gave her a photo of mine and she thought I'm 12" x 8" and absolutely wanted it when it actuality I was under her minimum. Didn't do any of them as somehow didn't feel a connection and they all gave me the impression that they were essentially hoes.

There was this longer term ex who also used the size as a weapon, she was the absolute manipulative and dominative kind, even being the one on top wasn't a possibility with her as she always wanted to be the one in control. I was fine with it that she wanted to be that way. Then she started using emotional blackmail, first she would get herself off then stop saying it was uncomfortable and it was my fault that I'm big etc, then the next stage she went was she would say it was hurting her but she will continue on then would pin on plenty of demands to it usually not something I wanted to do. I still have no idea till this day whether she liked it or simply liked using weapons and I made the mistake of sticking with her for a lot longer than I should have.

After that ex had 2 other girlfriends who were indifferent to my size. They were neither dominant or submissive but it didn't happen often with 1 of them as it was often pain for her. Relationship with them ended for non-sexual reasons.

My girlfriend now is mostly the submissive type in the bedroom though she isn't outside. She does like it that I'm big though it does hurt her. She also is one of those that takes sex far more seriously, she had made it crystal clear that if she asks or initiates it then there is no rejection and delays only to a maximum of 20 minutes is allowed otherwise it is fair game to interrupt whatever it is that I'm doing if she chooses to do so. While I'm also allowed to do it I choose not to do so as I don't really need to as she never gives me the opportunity to ask or initiate it. Sex in itself isn't what she enjoys most, she likes foreplay and the attention far more than anything else.
Reply 90
Original post by Anonymous
Being big you will have your fans and those who tell you to get lost. Over the last 5 years of being sexually active have had my share of size queens on both ends of the spectrum.

Tried it with one girl from Korea who essentially didn't like anything that resembled masculinity or macho as a whole and a big penis was an instant deal breaker for her. The irony to it was she absolutely liked men who were chauvinistic, dominating and egoistic by Western standards. Sad part was I really did love her but she became the one that got away.

Tried it with this Australian who also rejected after doing it. She claimed she didn't do men who were tall and or well endowed because it reminded her of an abusive ex. Felt rather gutted to be rejected that way and it felt even worse soon after she ceased wanting to be a friend.

Then there was this girl who simply asked to just cuddle as it was too painful for her. It became too awkward after that so she stopped talking to me and there went another close friendship.

There were the size queens, met 2 of them while at Ibiza who basically the only they wanted was a big one after some drinks and drugs, didn't do them. There was another one closer to home that was rather upfront and asked if I'm big as she didn't want to waste our time. Also encountered one that she only wanted one that is 9" x 7" minimum and even if you are .5" off she wasn't interested. The irony was I gave her a photo of mine and she thought I'm 12" x 8" and absolutely wanted it when it actuality I was under her minimum. Didn't do any of them as somehow didn't feel a connection and they all gave me the impression that they were essentially hoes.

There was this longer term ex who also used the size as a weapon, she was the absolute manipulative and dominative kind, even being the one on top wasn't a possibility with her as she always wanted to be the one in control. I was fine with it that she wanted to be that way. Then she started using emotional blackmail, first she would get herself off then stop saying it was uncomfortable and it was my fault that I'm big etc, then the next stage she went was she would say it was hurting her but she will continue on then would pin on plenty of demands to it usually not something I wanted to do. I still have no idea till this day whether she liked it or simply liked using weapons and I made the mistake of sticking with her for a lot longer than I should have.

After that ex had 2 other girlfriends who were indifferent to my size. They were neither dominant or submissive but it didn't happen often with 1 of them as it was often pain for her. Relationship with them ended for non-sexual reasons.

My girlfriend now is mostly the submissive type in the bedroom though she isn't outside. She does like it that I'm big though it does hurt her. She also is one of those that takes sex far more seriously, she had made it crystal clear that if she asks or initiates it then there is no rejection and delays only to a maximum of 20 minutes is allowed otherwise it is fair game to interrupt whatever it is that I'm doing if she chooses to do so. While I'm also allowed to do it I choose not to do so as I don't really need to as she never gives me the opportunity to ask or initiate it. Sex in itself isn't what she enjoys most, she likes foreplay and the attention far more than anything else.

wtf?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending