The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

How can I get a placement year?

I am applying to study Economics Bsc at Lancaster and want to know how i could get a placement year after year 3. Does anyone have any idea?
Thanks very much
Original post by mike717
I am applying to study Economics Bsc at Lancaster and want to know how i could get a placement year after year 3. Does anyone have any idea?
Thanks very much

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi there thanks haha I have seen it but I dont really what to do, do I just follow people and speak to them about Uni?
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Original post by mike717
Hi there thanks haha I have seen it but I dont really what to do, do I just follow people and speak to them about Uni?

It basically lets you see grades and offers that other people are getting. If you add your info it's useful for everyone else. :h:

Here's the Lancaster page, so you can see everyone else who's taking economics. :biggrin: There's also useful links to resources at the top of that page. :smile: There's an Official Q&A here which might be useful for getting your question answered :biggrin:
Reply 4
Thanks you very much for the details :smile: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
It basically lets you see grades and offers that other people are getting. If you add your info it's useful for everyone else. :h:

Here's the Lancaster page, so you can see everyone else who's taking economics. :biggrin: There's also useful links to resources at the top of that page. :smile: There's an Official Q&A here which might be useful for getting your question answered :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending