The Student Room Group

How often do you eat cake/sweets/chocolate/crisps etc.? Every day?

I am trying not to have it every day but on the second day I feel guilty because my mum tells me I'm too skinny :/

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't check, it's just a regular part of my diet sometimes, not alot but like a mars bar one day and a kit kat 3 days later etc
Reply 2
Every single day.
#iliketobumpit
(edited 9 years ago)
I like chocolate brownies. I eat biscuits but I'm not a massive fan of sweet stuff. I'm often unhealthy because I eat lots of processed food, like chicken nuggets and fish fingers etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A chocolate bar every lunch time, and then something like a chocolate mouse after dinner every day without fail. To me a meal just isn't complete without something sweet at the end.
I don't really ever eat crisps unless they're party snacks. The same for cake. I almost never eat sweets.

However I love ice cream and have it about once a week. I eat chocolate fairly often but normally not more than 2-3 times a week. Sometimes if I'm upset or stressed I'll have chocolate every day though haha.

I actually love chocolate and ice cream but I just don't really get that many cravings for it (or snacks in general) because I usually eat three fairly balanced meals a day.
(edited 9 years ago)
I let my kids eat all the sweets and candies they want 1 day per week, usually on a Saturday. Swedish tradition.
Reply 8
Usually only a bit on Saturdays. I rarely buy cake, sweets, chocolate, crisps etc. I do often have a bar of flapjack at work as a mid-morning snack though and tortilla chips with my lunch.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
I am trying not to have it every day but on the second day I feel guilty because my mum tells me I'm too skinny :/

Well how is your BMI? Do you think you're too skinny? Even if you are too skinny you definitely shouldn't eat sweets as a solution you should eat a balanced diet with protein. Above all you needn't feel guilty about not eating sweets...

As for me:

I don't really ever eat crisps unless they're party snacks. The same for cake. I almost never eat sweets.

However I love ice cream and have it about once a week. I eat chocolate fairly often but normally not more than 2-3 times a week. Sometimes if I'm upset or stressed I'll have chocolate every day though haha.

I actually love chocolate and ice cream but I just don't really get that many cravings for it (or snacks in general) because I usually eat three fairly balanced meals a day.

If you want to get stronger/bigger dont eat cake/sweets/high sugar foods.

Drink milk with eggs, enjoy eating lots of fruit such as apples, banana etc. Eat peanuts, rice, chicken, toast, high protein/carb foods etc.
Stay away from high sugar fizzy drinks. Drink juice/water instead. You will get bigger and healthier if you do these type of things.
Im just giving you advice.

I rarely eat cake/sweets. They mess a person up up. Make you get fat and ill. They also mess up a person's teeth.
Can't afford to buy chocolate all the time because I only like Dairy Milk and if I buy the packs of 3 I can't help but eat them all and it quickly gets expensive. So now I just have it about once a week as a treat, aside from my two advent calendars.
#iliketobumpit

i misread your hashtag

:rofl:
Reply 13
Well, I'm watching my calories so trying to avoid junk food. :frown: but couldn't resist the chocolate temptation today, and ate a Snickers duo. Feeling so guilty!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 14
I buy a chocolate bar about once a week and it serves as lunch.

I don't think I eat cake/sweets that often, but I do bake semi-regularly, so whenever I bake theres always loads of stuff to eat. And it tastes so good too.
Every day without fail.
Reply 16
Every single day :lol:
Everyday lmao! That was so hard to admit xD
Original post by Naveed-7
If you want to get stronger/bigger dont eat cake/sweets/high sugar foods.

Drink milk with eggs, enjoy eating lots of fruit such as apples, banana etc. Eat peanuts, rice, chicken, toast, high protein/carb foods etc.
Stay away from high sugar fizzy drinks. Drink juice/water instead. You will get bigger and healthier if you do these type of things.
Im just giving you advice.

I rarely eat cake/sweets. They mess a person up up. Make you get fat and ill. They also mess up a person's teeth.

bro I know exactly how to bulk/stay lean, I just drank mah protein shake. The problem is mostly psychological, Mum reminding me of my ED history and that :/
Jeebus everyone is just eating stuff when they want to rather than when someone else wants them to do it. How do you do that?!

Quick Reply

Latest