The Student Room Group

[Girls] The Perfect Height For Guys?

This thread probably already exists but out of curiosity how tall would the perfect guy be in your mind? :awesome: I hear a lot of women mentioning that height is a very important factor when picking guys they like but is this truly the case? :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Double standards
Women can question our height but we can't question their weight

I'm guessing their ideal is between 5"11-6"4
Original post by bittr n swt
Double standards
Women can question our height but we can't question their weight

I'm guessing their ideal is between 5"11-6"4

I don't think it's morally right to question anyone's weight tbh man....

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a dude, but from a decent experience dating girls, they usually want the guy to be around 7 inches taller than them, this means they can wear their highest (6 inch) heels and the guy will be taller at nights out and stuff. This isn't a hard and fast rule though and is just a general observation, Im 6,1 and I dated a girl who was 5 8 and I was her ideal height. Mainly personal preference.
Original post by WilJones138
I don't think it's morally right to question anyone's weight tbh man....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why not? Girls reject guys based on their height that's pretty pathetic especially if he's taller but not in the 6ft plus range.

Btw I'm 6ft so not oppressed lol but I can certainly question a girls weight if I want
This thread probably already exists but out of curiosity how tall would the perfect guy be in your mind? :awesome: I hear a lot of women mentioning that height is a very important factor when picking guys they like but is this truly the case? :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Minimum height 5'10

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Willburrr
I'm a dude, but from a decent experience dating girls, they usually want the guy to be around 7 inches taller than them, this means they can wear their highest (6 inch) heels and the guy will be taller at nights out and stuff. This isn't a hard and fast rule though and is just a general observation, Im 6,1 and I dated a girl who was 5 8 and I was her ideal height. Mainly personal preference.

Wow that's actually a fairly reasonable assumption to make I've never thought of it that way but its not a bad rule, I'm 6'1 too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow that's actually a fairly reasonable assumption to make I've never thought of it that way but its not a bad rule, I'm 6'1 too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a beautiful height to be buddy

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree will burrrr

Posted from TSR Mobile
5ft 7. Any taller and it's going to hurt looking up and talking to you. :frown: :redface:
Original post by _Charlotte15
I agree will burrrr

Posted from TSR Mobile

reps for you all, you lovely people x
reps for you all, you lovely people x

💁 what can I say, I'm just too lovely

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a girl who is about 5ft8.
I like guys taller than me, or even a tiny bit shorter.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _Charlotte15
������ what can I say, I'm just too lovely

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are an absolute sweetie, Charlotte
You are an absolute sweetie, Charlotte

Bless you haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd say between four and eight inches taller than me would be ideal, although I really don't care that much at all... Saying that though I'm five foot four and every guy have I've been out with was five foot ten?!? Presuming that's coincidental :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fortunaisland
I'd say between four and eight inches taller than me would be ideal, although I really don't care that much at all... Saying that though I'm five foot four and every guy have I've been out with was five foot ten?!? Presuming that's coincidental :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

*cough* around six inches taller *cough*
Any woman that doesn't say 6'5 is a liar
I do know that, yes!

Posted from TSR Mobile
*cough* around six inches taller *cough*

Will I envy your gcse exam results

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending