The Student Room Group

Why do I feel sick after I eat?

Recently after I eat I feel sick for a while.

It doesn't seem to matter what I eat because at first I thought it might be lactose intolerance but even after having no dairy I still get it. Although it does seem worse if I do have dairy.

Any ideas?
Original post by Anonymous
Recently after I eat I feel sick for a while.

It doesn't seem to matter what I eat because at first I thought it might be lactose intolerance but even after having no dairy I still get it. Although it does seem worse if I do have dairy.

Any ideas?

This isn't very helpful but l literally have the exact same thing! I was thinking of going to the doctors?
And you say this at the Christmas - New Year period?

BECAUSE YOU EAT TOO MUCH!
Original post by XMaramena
And you say this at the Christmas - New Year period?

BECAUSE YOU EAT TOO MUCH!

Rude.
Rude.

It's not rude it's a fact, most people over eat at Christmas time and this could very well be making you feel sick.
Original post by CatnipGlows
It's not rude it's a fact, most people over eat at Christmas time and this could very well be making you feel sick.

I know I know I was joking..Still going to doctors though (having health anxiety doesn't help)
I know I know I was joking..Still going to doctors though (having health anxiety doesn't help)

Okay you can go to the doctors, but they'll probably tell you to try and cut out different food groups and see if you can 'isolate' what makes you feel sick.
Rude.

Not rude at all.
You've posted "Why Do I feel sick after I eat?" in the run up towards New Years - a time that is nationally known for overeating. It would be remiss of me to post an interjection otherwise.
Do you think it's a mental thing?

Whenever I feel anxious I feel sick at the thought of eating.
Hey I know this is old.but did it stop? Did you find out why?

Quick Reply

Latest