The Student Room Group

'if you dare, come a little closer'

what does this mean?
She wants the D.

Tell us more about the situation so I can confirm the D. Has she got a bf?
Reply 2
Original post by bittr n swt
She wants the D.

nope single as a pringle
Original post by swirly
nope single as a pringle

Need more info dude.

How have you been communicating? Is it flirty? Most importantly do you think she's game?
Reply 4
Need more info dude.

How have you been communicating? Is it flirty? Most importantly do you think she's game?

whatsapp

yeah, also a lil needy too at times

yeah, but at times no. but generally yeah. plays hot and cold. 80% hot, 20% cold
Round and around and around and around we go!
Original post by swirly
whatsapp

yeah, also a lil needy too at times

yeah, but at times no. but generally yeah. plays hot and cold. 80% hot, 20% cold

Good enough for me. Ask her out in a casual way, that way you'll know whether she's interested or playing games
Give me some context yo
Reply 8
Original post by Gott
She is saying if you can handle my passion come closer. I know someone who I can imagine saying that sort of thing

meaning?

Original post by YamStudent
Give me some context yo

hadnt spoken for a few days, she randomly hits me up with this. had previously joked about rihanna being her shower song.
Reply 9
She wants the D.

This.
Original post by swirly
meaning?

hadnt spoken for a few days, she randomly hits me up with this. had previously joked about rihanna being her shower song.

Damn cuh, shes giving you shower talk and invites you to come a little closer. I think she wants you cuhh, real talk
Reply 11
Damn cuh, shes giving you shower talk and invites you to come a little closer. I think she wants you cuhh, real talk

dunno bruh, what if she just playin
Original post by swirly
dunno bruh, what if she just playin

Weed it out, Reply with one text, "I think about U in the shower" Then instantly after say I meant "U2* as in the band LOL". Maybe don't drop the second one in idk. Basically say to her, today I got time cuhh
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 13
Weed it out, Reply with one text, "I think about U in the shower" Then instantly after say I meant "U2* as in the band LOL". Maybe don't drop the second one in idk. Basically say to her, today I got time cuhh

thats exactly the type of reply she wants

mind games and that ini
Original post by swirly
thats exactly the type of reply she wants

mind games and that ini

You get it, go for it
Definitely got that CCD.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending