The Student Room Group

isn't this female youtuber just perfect? (in terms of looks)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
She's average. She wears too much makeup and looks quite fake.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Secretnerd123
well its still an anonymous account as nobody can see your identity

But ... people know who I am. :indiff:

And anyway, I'm still allowed to say that I think she looks WAY too made up and fake and icky.
woaah youre too much. look at her without makeup. shes looks more natural

and i watch her videos. shes very humble and down to earth :smile:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wDi2sVIPKvY (44 seconds)

Original post by Friar Chris
Hideous.

No, seriously. Looks plastic - all make up, and not in a good way - her lips look ridiculous, her eyelashes almost scrape the ground and her face is as if photoshop could be applied directly to the skin. These things don't look 'perfect', they look exaggerated and disproportionate, which is highly unattractive unless you're programmed to favour appearance not by aesthetic but by the assumption that certain features are indefinitely more 'beautiful' the more they're exaggerated by cosmetic products such that one looks like a certain an affluent, socially-focused 'class' of person.

Oh, and the fact that the sounds (and looks) like a very superficial person on first impression psychologically makes her less attractive too.
view my post above this
Original post by Maid Marian

And anyway, I'm still allowed to say that I think she looks WAY too made up and fake and icky.
Fake lips and spends too long on a sun bed. One to avoid.
what is too much makeup exactly?

It's more a case of knowing it when you see it than something I can just define in a few sentences.
view my post above this

She looks much, much better there, but her lips still look unnaturally puffy.
Original post by Maid Marian

Anyone has the prerogative to judge, regardless of whether they're superior or inferior in any way so what those guys said is a fallacy, so I wouldn't worry too much.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by So Instinct
Anyone has the prerogative to judge, regardless of whether they're superior or inferior in any way so what those guys said is a fallacy, so I wouldn't worry too much.

:yes: :jumphug:
I don't really like her lips but she's very beautiful, not perfect though
Reply 50
her name is carli bel and shes just amazingly stunning :redface: shes what i would say is a 9/9.5 out of 10 (no human is a 10)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rAmAEt4WoUo

her face without makeup (44 secs into the vid)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wDi2sVIPKvY

her makeup looks fine to me and shes a makeup artist so ofcourse shes going to wear apply more than a few pieces of makeup items. doesnt look too much at all

Meh. Not girl next door enough
Reply 51
Yes she's gorgeous and her skill in makeup is amazing, her eyeshadow is always perfect.
woaah youre too much. look at her without makeup. shes looks more natural

and i watch her videos. shes very humble and down to earth :smile:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wDi2sVIPKvY (44 seconds)

That's her with a ton of make up on in that video... :confused:

She even says she knows she's wearing make up and you can tell... the only part that might have confused you is the title and that she says she's going for a 'natural look' which is kinda weird because she'd probably stand out as the woman with the most make up on in pretty much every street out there.

So if that's her 'no make up look' you can see why people are kinda repulsed by her ott 'make up' ones.

Nothing wrong with make up, not my cup of tea though.
i said before she even starts applying the makeup where you can actually see her naked face! (43 seconds in!)
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
That's her with a ton of make up on in that video... :confused:

She even says she knows she's wearing make up and you can tell... the only part that might have confused you is the title and that she says she's going for a 'natural look' which is kinda weird because she'd probably stand out as the woman with the most make up on in pretty much every street out there.

So if that's her 'no make up look' you can see why people are kinda repulsed by her ott 'make up' ones.

Nothing wrong with make up, not my cup of tea though.
No way to made up!!
There's much prettier ones on YT.
Reply 55
i said before she even starts applying the makeup where you can actually see her naked face! (43 seconds in!)

If I actually replied to the 'what do you rate yourself' thread I saw the other week, I put something like 4-6 out of 10 depending on the day (really can't remember whether I actually posted now). But I am in absolutely no doubt that I look better than her without makeup by an order of magnitude. No jokes.
she doesnt look that bad at all without makeup :/
but glad you have confidence :smile:
Original post by Ronove
If I actually replied to the 'what do you rate yourself' thread I saw the other week, I put something like 4-6 out of 10 depending on the day (really can't remember whether I actually posted now). But I am in absolutely no doubt that I look better than her without makeup by an order of magnitude. No jokes.
Reply 57
she doesnt look that bad at all without makeup :/
but glad you have confidence :smile:

I virtually never wear make-up, so I suppose it makes it easier to have confidence in my judgment in this particular case because I haven't got used to this warped made up version of my face. Seriously though, I say I'm a 4-6 and you put what I say down to confidence?
Looks like a Kardashian reject
Very nice, but at least 20% more eyebrow than I would like.

Quick Reply

Latest