The Student Room Group

AS German Writing

What are the best things to do for the AS level German writing? Plus does anyone have an example of some of their AS German essays so that I can have a look and see how to improve mine?
Every time you have to write an essay, spend as long as you need to, making it to the best quality. Constantly check for errors, and by the time you are 100% sure there aren't any errors or errors that you can fix, submit the work.

Tell me something to write about, and if I have the time, I'll write a bit about it in German. (Probably not a lot as I have my own things to do.)

It could take 4 hours or more to write a good quality essay as homework. But seems I invested so much time into it, I've mastered most of the grammar structures and rules and I have learnt so much vocabulary. If an essay title is similar to an essay title I had as homework, I simply adapt the points. I am now able to write quite a lot about one thing in a shorter period of time. Practice.

I can formulate my own sentences really quickly as well.

Just saying, you have to write your own essays to truly benefit.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Student 977
What are the best things to do for the AS level German writing? Plus does anyone have an example of some of their AS German essays so that I can have a look and see how to improve mine?

Use lots of vocabulary and structures and make site each point ie fully relevant to the question

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending