The Student Room Group

Southampton BM5 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by simranchhugani
Offer!! ������
OFFER HOLDERS: what accomodation are you guys thinking of? Wessex Lane or Glen Eyre?

Hey :smile: received my offer today ! Im thinking Wessex Lane ,

Have u chosen urs yet?
Original post by yelrihsuday
yesss !!! got an offer :smile: sooo happy! Thanks for all ur advice Neostigmine !!

Congrats! When did it come through? And when was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ellipsis...
Congrats! When did it come through? And when was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanku ! it came through about an hour ago ...im a grad , my interview was on the 13th of feb :smile:
also got an offer about an hour ago, just recovering my breath. i'm also a graduate, interviewed on Friday 13 Feb and got an offer on Friday 13 March. Friday 13 will never be inauspicious again!
best of luck to all those waiting
Original post by yelrihsuday
Hey :smile: received my offer today ! Im thinking Wessex Lane ,

Have u chosen urs yet?

Deffo either Glen or Wessex, atm I'm leaning towards Glen
Reply 685
Has any international student who had an interview on 10 Feb received an offer?? Nobody?
Original post by happyfm
Has any international student who had an interview on 10 Feb received an offer?? Nobody?

I haven't heard yet, and I haven't seen anyone in this thread post either!
Reply 687
Just to be completely sure..if we're yet to do A2 exams we DON'T have to send in any copied certificates of examination do we?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ja1
Just to be completely sure..if we're yet to do A2 exams we DON'T have to send in any copied certificates of examination do we?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have to send GCSE AND AS certificates!!
Reply 689

Oh wow.. I have no idea where they are eeerm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ja1
Oh wow.. I have no idea where they are eeerm

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can order new ones from the relevant exam boards, but you need to make sure you allow sufficient time for them to arrive in order to meet the 1st June deadline :smile:
Reply 691
Original post by Neostigmine

Forgot to say thanks for answering :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 692
You can order new ones from the relevant exam boards, but you need to make sure you allow sufficient time for them to arrive in order to meet the 1st June deadline :smile:

Okay, that's not too bad then. I'll need to start looking, thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
For graduates, my offer only talks about achieving Chemistry A Level, do I need to send in my other A Level certificates as well? Same with GCSEs, it only mentions 5?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't had a health screening form. Do I need that to send off my certificates? or is it an online thing?
Original post by Grad1202
I haven't had a health screening form. Do I need that to send off my certificates? or is it an online thing?

The form is online and you'll get it through soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone heard of people getting post interview rejections yet (school leavers)? Or do Soton just reject everyone at the same time?

Are you sending them by email or post?
Guys is there a certain date we must accept or decline our offer by? Or is it normal ucas deadlines?
On the health questionnaire, so you need to say Yes or No to EEPs??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending