The Student Room Group

St George's Medicine Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Any updates for the people on the waiting list?
Anyone who had an interview on the 12th March heard back yet??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Assy123
Anyone who had an interview on the 12th March heard back yet??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was on 13th and nothing yet!
Not heard back and interview was on 10th March
Just got rejected lol
I just got an offer!! Does anyone know how long it takes to update track? I'm sure I handed in all refs on the day.

hooray!!!!
Original post by Winter_is_here
Just got rejected lol

I'm scared now :frown: same interview date and still haven't heard.
Good luck with the rest of your application
Original post by georgiahinch
I just got an offer!! Does anyone know how long it takes to update track? I'm sure I handed in all refs on the day.

hooray!!!!

Just got an offer now too!!! did you receive an email saying you need bring in all the work experience documents?
Just got an offer, I'm so happy!!
i haven't recieved any details about post offer days though? Did that come in a separate email to the offer email?
If any offer holders want to join the FB group, PM me for the link :smile:
Original post by Karimaa
Just got an offer now too!!! did you receive an email saying you need bring in all the work experience documents?

I got like a generic email with a list of all requirements, and track just updated so I assume I don't need to give any experience docs?

hooray!!!!

mine took about 6hrs when i got it
I got like a generic email with a list of all requirements, and track just updated so I assume I don't need to give any experience docs?

UCAS usually updates at around 6pm on the day that the offer is given out

congrats btw
I've been given an offer subject to handing in all the work exp docs in 7 working days. As far as Im concerned I submitted everything already!! what does this mean? HELPPP
Original post by Karimaa
I've been given an offer subject to handing in all the work exp docs in 7 working days. As far as Im concerned I submitted everything already!! what does this mean? HELPPP

email them
I just Got an Offer!
interview on the 5th of March
Original post by Mallory
I just Got an Offer!
interview on the 5th of March

Congratulations, how did you find the interview?
Original post by Dr Mick
Congratulations, how did you find the interview?

If im being honest , I felt I really messed up on like 3 of the stations beacuse i was babbling then forget was i saying half way through and in like 2 of them spoke for like 2 mintutes then there was silence and i was like :s-smilie:
Original post by Mallory
If im being honest , I felt I really messed up on like 3 of the stations beacuse i was babbling then forget was i saying half way through and in like 2 of them spoke for like 2 mintutes then there was silence and i was like :s-smilie:

I think I messed up with two of the stations, I was the same haha I spoke for 2 minutes and couldnt think of anything else to say. Thanks thats reassuring, I had my interview on 20th march, I just hope more offers will be avaliable since some people with offers have withdrawn already for other choices.
Original post by Dr Mick
I think I messed up with two of the stations, I was the same haha I spoke for 2 minutes and couldnt think of anything else to say. Thanks thats reassuring, I had my interview on 20th march, I just hope more offers will be avaliable since some people with offers have withdrawn already for other choices.

You'll be fine ! In the middle of my interview I was laughing because I knew I was screwed , but interviewers care more about how you said things rather than what you say ( which is lucky because I was saying god knows)
Good Luck!
they give out a lot of offers really late so hang in there:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending