The Student Room Group

Should I be offended?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by purple hills
No, I give up on her, she insulted me.:frown:

I will not be doing anything to impress her.

Ok, you can forget about it and move on now then :smile:
Original post by CherryWine
Ok, you can forget about it and move on now then :smile:

Yeah, I had a crush on her, but how can I ask someone out who just tried to insult my looks?:frown:

Off to the next fish I guess.
Yeah, I had a crush on her, but how can I ask someone out who just tried to insult my looks?:frown:

Off to the next fish I guess.

If she's insulted your looks, she's not worth asking out :smile:
Reply 23
I kind of wanted to ask her out, but I guess I can't now, Cherrywine who's a female just confirmed that the girl would probably laugh in my face.:frown:

Purple Hill don't be so foolish, I have had an ex call me babyface guess what though? She still liked me and we still f**ked. If this girl likes your personality and can get on with you it could still happen,however,you have this defeatist mindset which means you have already lost her. If you can't make her enjoy your company there is no point in you even making moves on her.
Reply 24

Cherry please don't feed into this idea that she insulted him, this girl did not see him for ages and had a giggle it's not a bloody insult. It could easily have been a happy giggle, a cheerful smile.You are not helping OP much.

Yeah, so I guess if a girl calls you baby face it's an insult.:frown:
Reply 26
Yeah, so I guess if a girl calls you baby face it's an insult.:frown:

lol for the last time it is not.
Original post by Mancini
Purple Hill don't be so foolish, I have had an ex call me babyface guess what though? She still liked me and we still f**ked. If this girl likes your personality and can get on with you it could still happen,however,you have this defeatist mindset which means you have already lost her. If you can't make her enjoy your company there is no point in you even making moves on her.

Maybe I'm thinking too much into this, I will give it some more time before making a move see where I stand and if she feels the same way.
Original post by Mancini
lol for the last time it is not.

I know, but she's a girl and girls know what makes a guy attractive.
Original post by Mancini
Cherry please don't feed into this idea that she insulted him, this girl did not see him for ages and had a giggle it's not a bloody insult. It could easily have been a happy giggle, a cheerful smile.You are not helping OP much.

Tbh he's dead set on the idea that she insulted him, I haven't actually agreed with him once, I just stated that if she did insult his looks then she's not worth asking out. OP, you're 18, you obviously have a young face because you are young. There's nothing bad about it, I'm sure you look fine :smile:
Original post by Mancini

Ok, Thanks for your advice, I greatly appreciate the help.:smile:
Tbh he's dead set on the idea that she insulted him, I haven't actually agreed with him once, I just stated that if she did insult his looks then she's not worth asking out. OP, you're 18, you obviously have a young face because you are young. There's nothing bad about it, I'm sure you look fine :smile:

Ok, thanks for your help:smile:, but personally would you find a guy with a boyish face attractive?
Ok, thanks for your help:smile:, but personally would you find a guy with a boyish face attractive?

Yes, now stop stressing :smile:
Yes, now stop stressing :smile:

Honestly?:hmmm:

Because I don't want to feel the embarrassment of asking her out and she rejects me, that would effect my confidence.:redface:

No pressure.:tongue:
Honestly?:hmmm:

Because I don't want to feel the embarrassment of asking her out and she rejects me, that would effect my confidence.:redface:

No pressure.:tongue:

Honestly, my ex had a baby face.

If (massive if) she rejects you, it might not even be anything to do with your looks. You might not even have a young face, perhaps she still sees the same face because she still sees you as that childhood friend. And if you do, then plenty of other girls love a baby face.

I'd she says yes, game on. Don't worry so much :smile:.

If (massive if) she rejects you, it might not even be anything to do with your looks. You might not even have a young face, perhaps she still sees the same face because she still sees you as that childhood friend. And if you do, then plenty of other girls love a baby face.

Thanks for your help, I appreciate the advice.:smile:

I just hope that she doesn't reject me.:smile:
That's a compliment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Juicy J
That's a compliment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok Thanks.

I thought it was an insult.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending