The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
You brag all you want!! :biggrin: And you take those compliments to heart ok? :smile:

I don't believe them at all really but it does lift my heart :puppyeyes:

Original post by Ndella
I don't care if I'm a hater, but I'm agreeing with Emily here. What was the purpose of the thread besides bragging about how good-looking you are? I think you're starting to get a bit big-headed now.

Original post by SuziieB
So basically you're attention seeking when you say you're ugly and still attention seeking when you say you're complimented. So basically you're an attention seeker.

Real ugly people wouldn't use every opportunity available to announce to the whole world their ugliness and wouldn't get compliments such as that. There are real people who suffer the effects of being ugly with deformities or disabilities that they cannot help and there's girls like you who like to play the victim so everyone turns around to compliment you.

Laffin' :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Original post by ForgetMe
Why it's hard for you to believe that some people were genuinely handing compliments out for you?

My confidence isn't the best :shy2:
Original post by crosstalk
Aw-right model. Don't get cocky.

How you gonna drop mans a message and I can't even write back or pm you. What's that all about crossy
Original post by CrapDunGoofed
pics of face for evaluation

Yes dungoofed, we need pictures like right now to evaluate your beautiful/ugly face.

Original post by Exon
You're female. Getting two compliments is not an achievement.

This :laugh:

Original post by Ndella
I don't care if I'm a hater, but I'm agreeing with Emily here. What was the purpose of the thread besides bragging about how good-looking you are? I think you're starting to get a bit big-headed now.

:rofl:. Lol it's not really hating if you're telling someone the truth.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Got called mother****ing bitch and bitch 😒
Reply 44
A guy complimented you. Guys only give compliments when they are deserved.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rolleyes:
Original post by SuziieB
So basically you're attention seeking when you say you're ugly and still attention seeking when you say you're complimented. So basically you're an attention seeker.

Real ugly people wouldn't use every opportunity available to announce to the whole world their ugliness and wouldn't get compliments such as that. There are real people who suffer the effects of being ugly with deformities or disabilities that they cannot help and there's girls like you who like to play the victim so everyone turns around to compliment you.

This ^ It does seem like attention seeking, I agree.
Original post by pagorai
Posted from TSR Mobile

Got called mother****ing bitch and bitch 😒

Oh so It wasn't just me taking shots at you then :biggrin:. That sucks though! What did you do to them to deserve this :eek:
Original post by Maid Marian

Laffin' :rofl2:

You laugh yet what they said is true
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Oh so It wasn't just me taking shots at you then :biggrin:. That sucks though! What did you do to them to deserve this :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Morning greetings from some ******* because i crossed the road before their car. :sigh:
Reply 50
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Yes dungoofed, we need pictures like right now to evaluate your beautiful/ugly face.

This :laugh:

:rofl:. Lol it's not really hating if you're telling someone the truth.

I agree, just don't want backlash from the people worshipping her on this thread.
Original post by Ndella
Original post by Exon
You're female. Getting two compliments is not an achievement.

I'm inclined to agree with these posts.
Original post by Ndella
I agree, just don't want backlash from the people worshipping her on this thread.

People will always come to her rescue because she comes across as a nice person. I don't doubt that she is and I can't really judge her cause I don't even know her, but this thread is obviously going to attract people like myself that thinks she's attention seeking.

But yeh OP, if you were complimented did you really feel the need to post it on TSR. I understand they made you feel good about yourself which is great, but yeh no need :wink:
Original post by Maid Marian
I was at work and I served this bloke who went, "you have very thick hair" and I said I know, and then he carried on "you know your hair is very thick, very thick, but it's lovely hair" :biggrin:
And then as he went he said, iirc, "Goodbye you gorgeous little one" :eek: :blush:

And then a lady later on said "hello pretty girlie" and I pulled a face:redface: and she went "No, you are, you've a pretty face"

:blush:
I'm starting to think people say these things because they think the opposite and pity me so they give me compliments to make me feel better :erm:

Can i pls see a pic of your hair :smile:
Reply 55
I read the title as 'Two's compliment', and I got all excited for a second :mad:.
Original post by VannR
I read the title as 'Two's compliment', and I got all excited for a second :mad:.

Glad I'm not the only one misreading titles :laugh:
Reply 57
I say take the compliments :smile: Well done on having thick hair, enjoy your day
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
You laugh yet what they said is true

I'm laffin because they haven't got a clue and they all take it so seriously :rofl2: :toofunny:
Original post by steveyb
I say take the compliments :smile: Well done on having thick hair, enjoy your day

Thank you :colondollar: I don't agree with the compliments but it gives me a lump in my throat that people are nice enough to say such things! :redface: I wish I were brave enough to compliment people more, I sometimes feel urges to tell people how nice their hair or dress is but never do:frown:
Pics or it didn't happen.

Latest