The Student Room Group

Arts University Bournemouth Halls of Residence

Hi, I'm have an offer to do Animation Production at Arts University Bournemouth, and am going to be applying to halls of residence, and was wondering if anyone that have been in any of the AUB halls could tell me about experience :smile:
I like the look of Madeira Road, but it seems so expensive.
Also does anyone know the difference between a double and single en suit room at Winton Halls?
Thanks!!
Reply 1
i will also be applying for halls! they look great! i think single/double is bed size or so perhaps bigger room?? havent looked into it yet! find it all a bit scary
Original post by natt.pxo
i will also be applying for halls! they look great! i think single/double is bed size or so perhaps bigger room?? havent looked into it yet! find it all a bit scary

Oh ok, and yeah it is XD. I put my first choice as a single room in Winton Halls because its the cheapest. Do you have any idea where you are gonna stay?
Reply 3
I'm doing Illustration at AUB in September :smile: I put down Madeira Road as my first choice because it's so close to the town center but it will be a really popular choice so I doubt I will get into it
Oh ok cool :smile: I think Madeira Road was my second choice. Its probably the most popular, but its also bigger can hold a lot more people than the others, so hopefully you"ll get it ^_^
Reply 5
sorted, are you going to the accommodation days at all?
Original post by ohmyyad
sorted, are you going to the accommodation days at all?

I don't know yet, when are they?
Reply 7
I think they are in July sometimes so got a while
Original post by ohmyyad
I think they are in July sometimes so got a while

Ok, hopefully I'll be able to go to them :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by ohmyyad
I'm doing Illustration at AUB in September :smile: I put down Madeira Road as my first choice because it's so close to the town center but it will be a really popular choice so I doubt I will get into it

same! hoping i will get either maderia or winston, idm as long as i have my own bathroom hahah , we;ll see! fingers crossed see you in september!
Original post by natt.pxo
same! hoping i will get either maderia or winston, idm as long as i have my own bathroom hahah , we;ll see! fingers crossed see you in september!

Maderia is probaly the nicest place but... because accommodation in Bournemouth is a lot more expensive than others (some of my friends are going places where the accommodation starts at like £80) I want to get the cheapest possible XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending