The Student Room Group

Good boob job or small boobs?

Scroll to see replies

Keep it real in my opinion.
I have a D cup and it's only because they're full and round, not because they stick out loads. Then I have a friend with an E cup and they stick out more. Remember that boob size does not appear constantly the same -- when you're lying down on your back your boobs will flatten out and when you're leaning forward they will appear bigger. Go for whatever you feel comfortable with.
I was on the beach in barcelona and there was lots of topless chicks. And you could tell who was fake by the scars.
I've got small boobs and I've never had a guy complain about them. Only girls like to point it out especially when I was younger. and now nobody cares. There are ups and downsides obviously the downside is girls with big boobs have amazing cleavage and girls with small boobs dont. But small boobs are more perky and stuff.
REAL BOOBS! ALWAYS! A good boob job in your 20's = alien boobs at 50! or more surgery to keep the boob job 'up to date'

I am European and we have 100's of topless ladies on the beach def natural ones age better!
I prefer small boobs they're pretty, I have small boobs and to make myself accept them I got my nipples pierced, it worked!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Small, never stick plastic in your chest
Original post by karl pilkington
boob job

Really? :s-smilie:

I think people should have boob jobs if they are way too flat and just want to be a B/C cup to feel more feminine .
Original post by Anonymous
What would guys prefer, a girl with a GOOD boob job (some people have this idea that boob job=bad and fake looking lol no it does not) or A/B cups?

This is not a big boobs vs small boobs thread. I just wanted to see what you guys here think, not that I care and it will impact any future decisions. This is just out of interest.

Also, no 'love your small boobs' posts, I don't care. I've heard that many times.

I personally prefer small and perky - I don't want my partner to look like a plastic whore with enormous fake breasts to be brutally honest, nor do I want her to suffer from back ache.
Having known a girl whom has gone from small boobs to double d in a single hit. Id say small every time.

Look great on clothes and push up bra`s don't get me wrong. But out of clothes they don't look good. They don't feel great and they don't wobble. .
all titties are nice, but...if I were flat chested ngl I would get a boob job because I am very attracted to large breasts.
Original post by elmosandy
Really? :s-smilie:

I think people should have boob jobs if they are way too flat and just want to be a B/C cup to feel more feminine .

yeah that's what I meant a boob job is better than small kind of like orlaigh off big brother
Original post by karl pilkington
yeah that's what I meant a boob job is better than small kind of like orlaigh off big brother

she had an absolute set. i would advise every girl to get a pair like that.
Original post by Sam Walters
Having known a girl whom has gone from small boobs to double d in a single hit. Id say small every time. Look great on clothes and push up bra`s don't get me wrong. But out of clothes they don't look good. They don't feel great and they don't wobble. .

if they don't wobble that's usually because her body has had an immune reaction to the implants making them harder. Fake breasts should look and feel like real breasts unless you're intentionally going for the glamour model look.
Natural C cups FTW
Original post by SiminaM
Natural C cups FTW

is that what you're rocking with?
if they don't wobble that's usually because her body has had an immune reaction to the implants making them harder. Fake breasts should look and feel like real breasts unless you're intentionally going for the glamour model look.

Its the diffrence in size she went for i think. As many girls do. A cup to DD.
Original post by og.east
is that what you're rocking with?

Not gonna say lol :redface:
Original post by Sam Walters
Its the diffrence in size she went for i think. As many girls do. A cup to DD.

i went from AA to E and my partner genuinely thought they were real-and he's felt a lot of titties.i had a great surgeon though.
i went from AA to E and my partner genuinely thought they were real-and he's felt a lot of titties.i had a great surgeon though.

Hes your partner....hes not going to say bad things about them now is he?.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending