The Student Room Group

Worrying about starting University?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by stoltguyboo
Ugh the whole concept of this sharing....with people is a total nightmare for me!

Couldn't care a less about the rest of the stuff lol.

Lol i get what you mean. This is why I've decided to remain at home. I even hate sharing with my parents let alone strangers :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by r-t
Lol i get what you mean. This is why I've decided to remain at home. I even hate sharing with my parents let alone strangers :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I prefer to stay in my flat that i am renting for the duration i am here rather than share with random people....No thanks
Reply 22
Original post by stoltguyboo
I prefer to stay in my flat that i am renting for the duration i am here rather than share with random people....No thanks

You're entitled to your own opinion :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's all just financial stuff that I worry about really, although my student loan was confirmed yesterday and it looks like it should cover my rent. I'll need to get a job during uni to have money for food though, and that's something I worry about sometimes.
Reply 24
Original post by AaronPeterHurst
It's all just financial stuff that I worry about really, although my student loan was confirmed yesterday and it looks like it should cover my rent. I'll need to get a job during uni to have money for food though, and that's something I worry about sometimes.

A lot of students are in the same situation as you but I've heard that the uni itself offers jobs for students like bar work

Posted from TSR Mobile
I’m starting uni this September. My main worry is that I won’t be good enough for the course. I have studied the subject at both GCSE and BTEC L3 and I got on fine but I can’t shake the worry that I may fail!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending